PDA

View Full Version : Bluuurghhhhh! It's How I Feel!

pooh
05-06-08, 11:37
Just fancy offloading............

I got the cold, its that time of the month, for some unknown reason my feet and ankles are swollen, my house is a tip, I don't know what time my son is returning from camp tomorrow, I won't get home till half past ten tonight, I couldn't find a decent pair of trainers to buy this morning that didn't cost me an arm and a leg, since when did a waterproof piece of plastic ie a kagool, cost 25 quid, how come i forgot the one thing I actually went shopping for this morning, why is this damn pc so slow, and what cruel cosmic joke is being played when i get all six numbers on the lottery on three different lines....

On the upside....it's a lovely day out there, I generally have my health, I'm in love and I have sat, sun and mon, off work Woo Hoo!

Pooh! x

marie1974
05-06-08, 11:45
hi poo sorry u got a cold that always makes u feel horrid, dont worry about mess it will get sorted when u feel better. just rest up ready for weekend and then u can have some fun. in love hey well save all yr energys for the weekend hehe hugs u xxxxx

manmoor
05-06-08, 12:05
Lol Pooh hun that did make me giggle :yesyes: Have a nice weekend off :hugs: xxx

jo61
05-06-08, 12:08
What a great post. Have a great long weekend :hugs:

kazzie
05-06-08, 12:12
Lol Pooh:D

Sounds like an average day here lol:D

Hope you feel better soon and have a good weekend:yesyes:

Luv Kaz x x x:hugs:

Lilith1980
05-06-08, 14:11
Hey Pooh

Sorry you dont feel great hun. I have a cold too and its getting me down a bit but I just keep eating lozenges and knocking back cold and flu tablets to keep it at bay :yesyes:

Jo xxxxx