PDA

View Full Version : The NoMorePanic shop is now open - free pen for first week of opening

nomorepanic
05-06-08, 14:16
I am now ready to launch the NMP shop for UK customers.:D

(We are still working on overseas purchases as they recently changed the way postage works!!).

The shop can be found here...

www.nomorepanic.co.uk/shop (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/shop)

For the first week of opening then you can get a FREE pen. Simply add your choice of pen to your shopping cart and on the checkout screen enter a "Discount Coupon" code of d39b8aca40 and you will get the pen free.

If you just want the free pen then there is a 42p postage charge.

Please note that the postage costs are calculated based on size and weight and I am NOT making any money from the postage. Packing costs are free.

Although the checkout takes you to Paypal, you do NOT need a Paypal account to pay as you can pay by Debit/Credit card or bank account.

Happy shopping!

The Fool
05-06-08, 15:08
we just orderd the big JFDI ted!!!! its a birthday pressie from mum to meeee! yay!

nomorepanic
05-06-08, 15:20
Thanks Teen - Did you not order a free pen?

nomorepanic
05-06-08, 17:54
Thanks for all the orders today!

Can someone let me know if they are receiving the emails about the staus of their order etc?

Thanks

Nibbles
05-06-08, 22:43
Hi Nic,

Well done and thanks for all the hard work you've done on this. :hugs:

Take care,

Mike :)

nomorepanic
05-06-08, 22:49
Thanks Mike - I have done 6 orders today so not bad for the first day!

ChristopherJ
06-06-08, 00:21
I have not been able to log into the shop. I don't understand why. I just get a message to say that my email address is not recognised.:weep:

Any idea how I can get into the shop?

I wants a teddy bear!
------------------------------------------

[EDIT] Sorry - please ignore the above. I have logged in to the shop now - no problem at all. I just got a bit mixed up first time around.

My bear is on his way!

Or maybe it's a her? :yahoo:

The Fool
06-06-08, 09:31
no nic i did not order a free pen didnt no how :-s

nomorepanic
06-06-08, 19:05
Teen - I sent you one anyway

The Fool
07-06-08, 15:10
thanks!

Marginalia
08-06-08, 23:56
I have not been able to log into the shop. I don't understand why. I just get a message to say that my email address is not recognised.:weep:

Any idea how I can get into the shop?

I wants a teddy bear!
------------------------------------------

[EDIT] Sorry - please ignore the above. I have logged in to the shop now - no problem at all. I just got a bit mixed up first time around.

My bear is on his way!

Or maybe it's a her? :yahoo:

I had the same problem - I guess I am still muddled up because I haven't managed to log in yet (if you know the secret do tell me!). I wondered if perhaps we have to register again but when I went to the form it didn't have the padlock thingie so I wasn't sure if it was secure. But it sounds from what you said that we can log in with our forum details - I just can't get it to work.:unsure:

I want a bear too! ;)

Flychickvic
09-06-08, 04:05
Hi Nicola,

I love your site and the teddies are cute! Please let us know when you are able to ship overseas so I can make a purchase and show my support.

Marginalia
09-06-08, 10:32
I had the same problem - I guess I am still muddled up because I haven't managed to log in yet (if you know the secret do tell me!). I wondered if perhaps we have to register again but when I went to the form it didn't have the padlock thingie so I wasn't sure if it was secure. But it sounds from what you said that we can log in with our forum details - I just can't get it to work.:unsure:

I want a bear too! ;)

*puppy dog eyes*

Nic - so sorry to bother you, but I still can't work out how to log in to the shop, and I really want the large do-not-panic teddy and there are only 5 left so I'm panicking :p

(Yes, I'm 41 and I have my heart set on that teddy-bear! Nah - it won't break me if I miss out on it... I'd just like a cuddle really :p )

nomorepanic
09-06-08, 19:06
It is in no way related to this forum and your login on here so you need to register separately for the shop.

Let me know how you get on.

nomorepanic
09-06-08, 20:52
Hi Nicola,

I love your site and the teddies are cute! Please let us know when you are able to ship overseas so I can make a purchase and show my support.

Hi there

You can still order a Ted outside of the shop and I will work out the postage for you.

Tell me which one you want and I will weigh it and tell you the postage.

Marginalia
10-06-08, 00:35
It is in no way related to this forum and your login on here so you need to register separately for the shop.

Let me know how you get on.

Thank you - I registered with a new password and stuff and it all worked really well (and the teddybears were still there waiting for me... in fact I nearly - but not quite - ordered a second one for work too... ).

*excited*

:flowers:

The Fool
10-06-08, 09:50
i think my ted arrived yesterday im not sure but its a birthday pressie and my mum says i cant have it till then and a packege came and she hid it! so it could be my bear!!! cant wait till me birthday only a month and about a weeek to go yyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!

nomorepanic
11-06-08, 21:27
Today I have added a few more products.

Self-help books - Claire Weekes
Candles and candle holders
Incense sticks
Natural Remedies - just added one Rescue Remedy for now to see how it sells

dawny
14-06-08, 15:47
nicola....

thankyou...my parcel arrived today, my teddy is lovely !!!!!

thanks again dawny

Marginalia
14-06-08, 18:56
nicola....

thankyou...my parcel arrived today, my teddy is lovely !!!!!

thanks again dawny

Mine was here for me when I got home from work yesterday. Nice timing. Thank you - I'm very happy :)

nomorepanic
14-06-08, 19:07
Glad you got them ok. I have one order gone missing already - what a pain eh?