PDA

View Full Version : Nice to meet you all

happydylbob
05-06-08, 15:11
Hello i'm Sal, I came across this website whilst googleing brain tumours. One moment I am convinced I have one the next I think it's stress/ Anxiety the next I am totally convinced I have sinus problems. Have been told by 3 different doctors that my symptoms don't appear to be sinister but I have trouble convincing myself this. Anyway it is nice to meet you all and maybe make some friends and get some advice because my husband is sick of hearing it although he don't say so and my mates all think i'm nuts.

Lilith1980
05-06-08, 15:29
Hi Sal

Welcome to NMP :)

You certainly aren't nuts hun and we're all here to support and give advice so keep posting ;)

Jo xxxxx

popsy
05-06-08, 16:35
:welcome: Hi, nice to meet you.
You'll receive lots of great advice and support here from people who really understand what your going through! Your never alone once your a member of NMP! Keep posting xxx :hugs:

chalky
05-06-08, 16:54
Hi Sal,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

marie1974
05-06-08, 16:55
hi sal welcome and you will get some great advice and support here and also make news friends. please dont google though it always makes us feel so bad and always brings up the worst possible senario hugs to uxxxx

Biddy
05-06-08, 17:59
Hiya,
Nice to meet you.
You are not nuts, they just don't understand, but teher are people here who do.
xx

milly jones
05-06-08, 18:52
hi sal,

welcome to nmp hun

glad u decided to join us

millyxx

gb
05-06-08, 19:04
hey my names glen glad i found this site ive been dealing with panic attacks since i was a kid and god do i hate em

Nibbles
05-06-08, 22:23
Hi Sal and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

kellie
05-06-08, 22:57
Hiya Sal :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :yesyes: . You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way.Plz dont google hun it will only make you feel worse and convince you that you have things you dont have, if you have health anx we normaly say its a big nono. keep posting and we will help you as much as we can. hope to talk to you soon in the chat room.

take care.:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxx

Lindalou64
06-06-08, 00:35
Hello Sal And Welcome.wish Ya Well......linda

Southern_Belle
06-06-08, 17:59
Hi Sal,

Welcome to the site. You will find that many here understand how you feel and you will get support.

Many hugs,

Laura