PDA

View Full Version : Kids!!!

thevoicewithinme
05-06-08, 15:52
After the crap few days I have been having and the news about my dad, I felt I would share this funny (well in my eyes it is) moment with you.

My elder son, picked Travis (5) up from school this evening and got called in to see the teacher along with two other parents. The teacher said that Travis, along with two other boys, were doing some cutting out today and decided to cut their hair :doh:

I am now about to get the hair clippers out and hope that when I cut his hair the big patch missing out of the top will blend in :roflmao:

Kaz

jo61
05-06-08, 16:07
Great story. I can relate. At 3 mine cut herself a lovely fringe. Now almost 13 it does her head in to be reminded!!

kazzie
05-06-08, 16:09
Lol Kaz:D

Reminds me of years ago when(being rather tight) I cut my sons hair!!!

Cost me 18 quid to have the damage put right:roflmao:

Happy Clipping:winks:

Luv Kaz x:hugs:

PUGLETMUM
05-06-08, 16:23
:yesyes: yes is funny kaz! made me smile too, thats why we love kids coz they always do things like this and give us a good alaugh - bless him:yesyes:

lilibet
05-06-08, 19:02
I remember when my son was about 5 (12 now) and he sat very still and let an 8 year old boy cut his hair for him, the thing is he would never ever sit still for the hairdresser!!!!!!

lilibet x x x

milly jones
05-06-08, 19:14
hey kaz be careful

mine cuts his with the clippers and has been known to forget to put the guard on, hence having a bald stripe right across his head.

school were phoned as they dont allow no. 1s.

the other one is when i cut hb hair with clippers and left little tuft at the back. it was there for 3 days before he discovered it lol.

or u write ur initials in sun tan lotion on his back when hes dozing lol

it used to be all fun and games in out house til this dratted illness

thank god we can still laugh though

pmsl

milly xxxx

SAMKIRMAN
06-06-08, 08:51
pmpl did you masnage to get it looking ok kaz

thevoicewithinme
06-06-08, 09:20
Yes Sam...he now has an even haircut :yesyes:

Milly you say about cutting hair without the blades...last time I cut the three youngest boys hair, I thought I would give them a number one.......big big mistake. Karl my 10 year old was fine as his hair is a kind of reddish blonde...but poor Kierian and Travis looked as though they had no hair from a distance, as they are white blonde :roflmao:

Still they say you learn from your mistakes, so I won't be doing that one again.

Kaz xxx

gary_2.0
06-06-08, 11:16
...school were phoned as they dont allow no. 1s.
Good god, what kind of facsist establishment is that? Do they tattoo numbers on the children's arms too?

My ex was a hairdresser and she would always cut my hair at home, so when we split and my anxiety was bad I had to take alternative measures and bought myself some electric clippers. It's great fun! Although I do attempt to get creative at times and end up looking like I've had a fight with a flymo! At least it all grows back and being stuck indoors nobody else sees it :D