PDA

View Full Version : Supporting PenPal Wanted!

rhowes2000
14-04-05, 10:43
Good morning all,

Just wondering if anyone out there would be willing to become an e-pen pal, I'm 25 from Solihull (nr Birmingham) and suffer with General Anxiety, the main things that worry me are health, driving on motorways and I can't fly at all, this all adds up to a very frustrating life as I would really like to be able to have a normal day to day life without panic attacks etc. It would be very nice to get in touch with someone similair so we can both support each other

seh1980
14-04-05, 10:47
hello,

My contact details are under my profile so feel free to contact me anytime. I'm 24 and live in Durham. I will be away for a week starting tomorrow but would be glad to start emailing you regularly after that..

Sarah :D

pips
14-04-05, 13:08
Hi There,

I'm PIP'S i am 31 yrs old.

I suffer with GAD Panic attacks and mild depression. I worry about health also and have a great fear of loosing loved ones. I can't drive I have a big fear there!

Please feel free to e-mail me anytime. It Would be great to hear from you. As you say it's good to support each other!

My details are under my profile.

Hope you are well.

Take care

Love PIP'S XX XX

tattybear
14-04-05, 13:40
Hi

Im online a lot of the time so feel free to Pm me any time or email me on lisa123kitty@hotmail.com

Im 22 Yr old Female and suffer with depression, anxiety, panic attacks, ocd and have a few phobias!!

Any time ya wanna chat and off load ya problems and swap stories just email or Pm me :D

Tatty B xx

Mike
14-04-05, 16:20
Hi rhowes2000,

I used to get panic attacks when going on airplanes, then I got betablockers from my doctor and took them whenever I needed to fly. No I can fly without taking them.

/Mike

rhowes2000
14-04-05, 16:26
Cheers for that Mike, I was going to start looking into it and to see if there are medications I could try. Its got so bad my mom lives in Ireland and I prefer the 14 hour coach/ferry journey instead of the 40 minute flight! I'll get to the docs and get some Beta Blockers

Juliet
29-05-05, 15:25
Hi there,Im 31 and have been having anxiety and panic attacks for about 4 years now.Im up for a chat if you want to email me.I only live about 20 mins away from Solihull too.My details are on my profile.x

chucklehound
20-06-05, 15:26
Feel free to pm or email me. My details are under my profile...

All the best

Feel free pm me if you want to chat

steno -x-

rhowes2000
04-03-06, 15:31
Hi everyone,

Jut thought I would bump this up to the top and see if there are any peeps out there qhould like to chat on MSN or e-mail each other. Hope to hear from you soon!

Richard

Rain
29-02-12, 13:34
Zoe, just to let you know- the last post under this topic is six years old so you might not get a reply as that person may have moved on.

ZD
29-02-12, 15:41
Lol perhaps I should open my eyes more often and read the date , the should be deleted after a certain amount of time , just a suggestion , but I must say you ve made me laugh at myself . Xx