PDA

View Full Version : Heart beat im my stomach

hello01
05-06-08, 22:04
As well as my palpatations I have a heartbeat in my stomach....its going up and down really fast...its like a can feel my heartbeat all over my body...does anyone else get this?? :blush:

teabag
05-06-08, 22:19
I get this sometimes in my back. Its like i can feel the pounding down there as well as in my chest. I think thats the adrenaline that is pumping around our bodies as we are going through the panic state. The more we worry the more our bodies respond. Its very difficult to overcome but i find that lying flat on the floor and breathing slowly can help regulate it. I also try and stretch and find that this can help allevaite some of the pounding. Hope this helps. Hope you feel better soon. xxxx

hello01
05-06-08, 22:28
Thanks Teabag...I will try that

Cathy V
05-06-08, 23:52
There is a pulse point in our stomach so yes you can feel your heart beating there too.

Cathy :)

Rachey poos
06-06-08, 00:11
I went through the whole of last summer with this, then it went away...its nothing, its just another awareness xxxx:blush:

Horse
06-06-08, 00:48
As Cathy says, there are pulse points in other places of our body as well as the neck and wrist of course. I believe this is what you're feeling. Sometimes you may also hear a wooshing noise in your ears when you lay down.

Kevin.

karen34
07-06-08, 20:54
i sometimes get it in my stomach too and can even watch it pulsing if im lying down, i also get a pulsing feeling in my arms, legs and in my neck at times.

karen x