PDA

View Full Version : So Sick Of The Crap !!

heidi
06-06-08, 01:18
I have been going threw a VERY BAD time !! And i just can't take much more crap as in my kids and hubby needing me to solve there problems for them !! I have health anxiety and i have been haveing problems with it lately as in I THINK I HAVE ALL KINDS OF CANCER !! My body hurts from head to toe EVERYDAY and i just can't come to terms with it and i have NO insurance and i have to pay for anything and everything before i see the doc which isn't very easy as it's VERY costly to see doc's and have any test don't but OH well i will just have to deal with this crap then. Sorry i think i just needed to have a whine, but if this crap keeps up then i'll have to do something about it and i'm NOT sure what to do about it but i guess i will figure it out when it's the time ..... SORRY ALL if you have anything to say to me to help me with this crap then please say ................and thanks !! :emot-crying: :emot-crying: :emot-crying: :emot-crying:

heidi
06-06-08, 01:47
sorry everyone about the above post but i'm just a mess as i REALLY think i have bowel, tummy, lung, kidney, bone and every other cancer... SORRY Im just a mess at the moment and really can't deal with life right now sorry if my post above was miswrote but i'm a mess and just really don't know how to get me togerther ATM sorry and thanks to NMP i'm still here thanks nic

leo05
06-06-08, 04:30
just wanted to give you hugs and say i am here for you always

love n hugs xx

lea xx

smudgie
06-06-08, 04:41
My Dear friend Heidi:hugs:

Im so sooooooooooory your going through this and I wish there was something I could do.

Makes us realise how we can just go to gp like second nature.

Sending you big hugs and pm'd you:bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1:
your friend nessxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

breeze25
06-06-08, 04:53
So sorry that your feling this low at the moment.

Firstly I do hope that your not googling any symptoms as this is the worst thing ever, I know I have been there.

Have you tried looking at the symptoms page on this website and I am sure you can relate to it.

I have been through months of worry and thinking I had a brain tumour, spending every waking thought thinking I was going to die and my kids wont see me grow up etc etc, luckily that was last year and I am enjoying a good spell at the moment, and I am sure you can too.

xx

joyce1980
06-06-08, 09:06
Hey there,

I suffer from health anxiety, i was quite bad a month ago, I have now gone back on to my paroxetine and I'm am back to being a normal person.

I had a tummy ache last night and do you know what I did?????

NOTHING, I rolled over and went to sleep and figure It was gas!!!!!!!!

That's how much better I am.

Most of the time all of this crap we go through is due to a chemical imbalance in the brain and our thoughts become inncorrect, hence the worry over amazing illnesses.

please speak to your Dr, you do not have to live with this!!! it's not fair for you, even if you take them for a few months just to give your brain a rest!!!

Let me know how you are, I feel for you.:bighug1: