PDA

View Full Version : Feeling useless today

Janieb
06-06-08, 11:24
Today I am feeling useless, like I have been tossed into the reject bin of humanity.

I can't find another job, my one at current causes me a lot of anx and panic, I am not mad about it but dispite my endless job hunting no leads and I need the money.

And something new has come about which is so seriously odd!!! I was out last night, and though I am married I do like a bit of attention now and again, so I was being a bit flirtatious with a guy from work and he slammed me down needless to say after a crap day of constant rejection from all types of things last nights one was like the last straw that broke the camels back.....and I started to think....what is wrong with me. Am a defective or faulty do people just not like me, why am I so different, why can't I just slot in and be normal!!

it's a horrable useless feeling just a horrable churning in my tummy and I want to go to bed and never wake up.

Just had to rant, and put it down on "paper"

milly jones
06-06-08, 11:33
janie hun ur not useless

just going thru bad patch at mo

hugs hun

pls dont think that ur of no value

everyone particularly nmp members are so valuable to each other

i dont know what id do if i did not feel wanted by my mates in nmp

we all want to be normal, but what is that?

u are a caring, sensitive human being who has lost their way at the moment. with help and support you can be guided back on course.

pls contact for a chat hun xx

millxxx