PDA

View Full Version : Objects seem to move

Minnieminx
24-11-03, 16:11
Hi, Does anyone else experience this. At the moment still objects appear to move slightly, sometimes looking at words on the computer can sudden move quickly and then I feel off balance. I have been experienceing alot more panic attacks recently since taking my son to nursery because I get agrophobia symptoms too. Not sure if this movement of still object is connected, because it happens at seperate times to the actual panic. I also get funny heartbeats which I have been told are extra heartbeats/delayed reaction to panic.
Debbie ;)

Debbie Theakstone

Laurie28
24-11-03, 16:30
Hiya Debbie,

i know that feeling off-balance is an anxiety symptom as alot of people have reported it (quite a few posts lately about it!)

I also think i read somewhere else about thinking objects are moving is a symptom as well.

You will get a lot of great advise and support on this forum

Take Care
Lucky

Meg
24-11-03, 16:33
Hi Debbie,
We've just done a thread full of exactly this symptom. Please do have a search around through recent posts and perhaps put 'dizzy' or 'balance' into the search facility at the top of this page.

Do let us know if that hasn't fully covered your question.

Many thanks

Meg

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...