PDA

View Full Version : shaking, viberating, pulsating..scared to death

MommyKC
07-06-08, 09:18
i get theese viberating sensations throughout my chest that come and go..it really scares me, i also get the shakes..sometimes my body is shaking along with the viberating and sometimes just the viberating. it really freaks me out, i am scared to death i am going to have a heart attack. i am dressed and ready to go to the hospital if need be and its 3 in the morning.. is this something i should go for or is this just a regular panic attack and i just need to calm down? my heart is beating really fast, i am shaking, and i feel like im not getting enough oxygen, i am extremely jittery

EmilyJane
07-06-08, 10:06
Hi,
It sounds like a panic to me although you do need to check it out with your doc, more for reassurance than anything. A female heart attack ususally is accompanied with left arm problems (I have imagined loads of them) It's a horrible feeling. You said 'scared to death' you actually won't be. No one has ever died from a panic attack. The best way to deal with this is breathe into a paper bag if you have one. You are getting too much oxygen, so you need to breathe carbon dioxide which comes from your out breath. Or you can cup your hands over your mouth and nose and try to breathe in and out of them. You are online, I see. If you want, go to the chat room and I will talk to you.
Emi (you'll be ok) xx

popsy
07-06-08, 12:12
I have the shakes at some point during the day everyday, they really bug me and i have got very upset over them before. Ive heard its due to continuous muscle tension (you know like when you see weight lifters and they lift a weight and in the end they start to shake, its simular to that!).
i would say you are over breathing which is constricting muscles in your chest in the same way. I hope it helps to know someone else suffers like this, you arent alone xxxx (still hate it tho LOL!) xxxx

PUGLETMUM
07-06-08, 17:14
:) hi, im not sure this symptom is exactly the same as what im experiencing? is it like a constant juddering/movement/vibrating in your torso? this is my experienc of this and i have had it since march/april last year. if you are an anx sufferer then it prob is anx, you can always get these things checked out but if they are classic symptoms or if it goes over the course of the day then it prob isnt anything to worry about. well im still here anyway!:winks: best to try to ignore it, the same with any other anx symptoms - the more you worry the worse they get? tc, emma:)

goth
07-06-08, 22:41
hi, i also get the vibration feeling quite a lot shakes,tremors i no it drives you mad but its just part of being anxious a lot of the time, i get it on and off through out the day. i feel more scared of it at night just try to ignore it if you can i no its hard to 4get about it but i think the more you fear it the worse it seems to feel hope this helps noing your not alone take care. love lin x