PDA

View Full Version : Another new member...

Mike
14-04-05, 16:01
Hi all,

I was told by a collegue of mine today about this site and checked it out.
It seemes to be a great place to find information and write your thoughts and questions. [Wow!][Yeah!]

Cheers
/Mike

Tracy68
14-04-05, 16:04
Hi Mike
Welcome to the site. I'm sure you will find loads of information on here and you will definately get plenty of help and support from everyone on here.

Take care
Tracy
x

Mike
14-04-05, 16:05
Thank you so much Tracy.

/Mike

Meg
14-04-05, 16:07
Hi Mike,

Was there anything specific you wanted extra information on ?

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

Mike
14-04-05, 16:10
Hi Meg,

I'm looking on information and experience about Panic Attacks and "Effexor", since I have panic attacks and are on "Effexor"

/Mike

seh1980
14-04-05, 16:17
Welcome Mike!! Looking forward to getting to know you better..:D

kairen
14-04-05, 16:18
hi mike

and welcome to the site you will get loads of help, support and understanding here, there is always someone here to help,

take care xx

kairen x

Mike
14-04-05, 16:23
Thank you seh1980 and kairen.

You really make me feel welcome to this site, and everyone seemes so nice and helpful. Looking forward to bring alot of time here.

/Mike

tattybear
14-04-05, 16:24
Hiya Mike

Welcome to the site

Its a great supprt network and everyones lovely :)

Think theres some posts on Effexor under 'medication'.

Take Care

Tatty B xx

Mike
14-04-05, 16:27
Hi Tatty B,

I found it - Thanks alot

/Mike

kairen
14-04-05, 16:29
hi mike

we also have a great chat room on a night time after 8.30
It's a good chance to chill out and meet everyone,
hope to see u in there,

kairen x

clickaway
14-04-05, 18:43
Hi Mike and welcome!

The chat room address is http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/lounge/chat/chat.html

Take Care,

Ray

Don't wait around for other people to be happy for you. Any happiness you get you've got to make yourself.--Alice Walker

nomorepanic
14-04-05, 18:45
Hi Mike

Welcome aboard and I hope we can be of some help to you!

Nicola

Meg
14-04-05, 19:21
Mike ,

Have a good search round the site and let us know if you have an issue that isn't addressed anywhere.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

Jan
14-04-05, 20:37
Hi Mike

Yes you are definately at the right place for everything there is to know about panic attacks and anxiety and meds etc. If there is something you want to know about but cant find there are plenty of people who will help you and point you in the right direction if they dont know. Helps to read everyones posts as well as alot can be helped that way as well.

take care

Janine

Karen
14-04-05, 22:08
Hi Mike

Welcome to the forum.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

sal
15-04-05, 02:17
Hi Mike

Welcome to the site and i hope you get lots of help on here and we are all here to support you.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

zena
15-04-05, 12:40
Hi Mike,

This is a great site.
Hope you get the help that is needed. Take care

with good wishes

Zena