PDA

View Full Version : panic disorder How I recovered

rico
07-06-08, 17:41
:)I just wanted to introduce myself as a new comer to your site- but I would like to share the way I overcame extreemly severe and disabling Panic disorder with every symptoms that comes with it , unreality, depression full blown anxiety and so on - I also have enjoyed how you all share things with one another -- considering that I still help people with anxiety ( my sort missionary give back to society) what you all post is very important.

dawny
07-06-08, 18:24
hi rico

so how did you recover

love to know

dawny x

lorac
07-06-08, 18:31
Hi rico

I would also really love to know how you did it.

Carol
x

bab
07-06-08, 19:16
Hi Rico

I would really love to know x

dianes
07-06-08, 19:22
:welcome: rico to nmp

I am also interested in how you overcame your panic disorder, look forward to hearing from you.

Diane

'Remember, your imagination is always much worse than the reality.'

Cathy V
07-06-08, 19:27
Yes Rico do tell....

Oh and welcome
Cathy :)

Granny Primark
07-06-08, 22:03
Welcome to the site rico.
Im curious too how you recovered.
Personally I dont people ever fully recover I just think they have ways of dealing with it better.
I think if you were unlucky enough to be born an anxious person you will always be anxious.

kairen
07-06-08, 22:35
welcome Rico,

Everyone has anxiety in them just some peole cope better with it, no one has a stress free life, Ive suffered anxiety and severe panic attacks from as young as i can remember, but i do have it under control now, ive learnt to relax believe in my thoughts if i think im going to have a bad day i prob will, I truly believe now that i have got there, that i can cope with every day life,
I truly believe hand on heart its down to positive thinking,
well its worked for me,