PDA

View Full Version : Strange numbness/Unreal feelings

TidusRawlings
09-06-08, 01:21
Hello

One of the scaryist feelings I get is a strange feeling of what i can only describe as numbness in my face and hands. It starts off with me getting really aware of my body and then my palms get all sweaty and thats when i feel like my face and hands are numb. They are not numb as in when you lay on your arm at night it is more of a feeling of them not being "real"

I am posting this because I would like to know if anyone gets a similar feeling and if possible if anyone knows what causes this? I have had check ups and all results come back I am 100% fit. So my doctor is sure it's part of the anxiety, it just scares me ALOT!!!

Flychickvic
09-06-08, 04:07
Hi,

You are not alone, I have that feeling constantly. I also feel disconnected from my entire body quite often, like it is a suit that does not fit.

maisiesmumx
20-06-08, 19:45
Hiya i know exactly what you mean...and as scary as it is..it cannot hurt you...i have suffered the unreal hands and face arent there thing alot ..i know its hard but keep telling yourself that you rae real ad that your hands and face are there if it helps look in a mirror....

with love faith xxx