PDA

View Full Version : New to NMP- 21

Derrick
09-06-08, 06:57
Hey everybody,

I am a 21 year old college student in Ohio. For the last year or so, I have been battling anxiety and anxiety attacks. At times, it has become extremely debilitating. Recently, I have felt like I have been overcoming this, but the feelings of anxiety seem to return more intense than ever just when I think that I've beaten it.

I do feel like I see the light at the end of the tunnel. Overall, I am in much better shape than I was a year ago. It is an extremely scary, uncomfortable thing to go through. I am so thankful that it has happened, because it has led me to make some life-changing decisions. With that said, it is still a hard, hard thing to deal with. It is finals week at school, and the anxiety seems to be the most intense that it has been in a long time.

This is a great site for support, and to learn about how to deal with anxiety.

In Christ,
Derrick

milly jones
09-06-08, 10:04
hi derrick

welcome to nmp

really good to meet u

anx is such a horrible illness

hope u gain the support i have received here

milly xx

Lilith1980
09-06-08, 10:08
Hi Derrick

Welcome to NMP :)

Jo xxxxx

kellie
09-06-08, 13:44
Hiya Derrick :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :yesyes:
You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way. Yes it is comforting to know you aint alone and there are others who understand and can relate. hope to talk to you soon.

take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxx

Nibbles
09-06-08, 19:49
Hi Derrick and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

chalky
09-06-08, 20:37
Hi Derrick,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky