PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Ninura
09-06-08, 09:09
Hi,

I have panic and anxiety for almost 9 years, sometimes I'm ok, other times I'm not. Lately I started hyperventilanting, this brought back my panic attacks and a lot of anxiety, is a very scary feeling and its making me depressed. I have been using the same techniques that I used before but now they dont work so well. I'm always hiperventilanting and when not, I feel with nausea and a little dizzy and a weird feeling in my head, hurting, I feel very tired, my mind cannot rest and its almost always with negative thoughts. :unsure:
Everytime I stop the medications the panic return...and i could not find until now any good treatment for the hyperventilation. Now I started doing cognitive behavioural therapy...hope it helps...

Was nice to find this site,
Ana

milly jones
09-06-08, 09:39
welcome to nmp ana

hopeu gain support here

millyx

popsy
09-06-08, 09:45
:welcome: You'll get lots of support and advice on here, you are never alone once you are a member of NMP!
I hope you find it as friendly and helpful as i do. :hugs:
C xxx

Lilith1980
09-06-08, 10:09
Hi Ana

Welcome to NMP :)

Jo xxxxx

kellie
09-06-08, 13:39
Hiya Ana :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :yesyes:
You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way. it is comforting to know you aint alone and there are others who understand and can relate. hope to talk to you soon.

take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxx

Nibbles
09-06-08, 19:47
Hi Ana and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way. I've had cbt too and felt it helped me to understand anxiety a lot more.

Take care,

Mike :)

chalky
09-06-08, 20:38
Hi Ana,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

Ninura
10-06-08, 04:08
Thank you for the kindness and support!!! :smile: