PDA

View Full Version : national carers week in uk

milly jones
09-06-08, 10:22
as its national carers week id like to take the opportunity to sincerely thank my husband, son and parents for all that they do for me to support me thru my present diffficulties

i dont say thank you enough

milly x :blush:

Cathy V
09-06-08, 10:58
Good one milly. I lose touch with alot of stuff like this being in germany, so id like to take this opp to thanks the wonderful ladies who look out for my brother andy, who suffers with spastic paraplegia. It was only diagnosed a few years ago and he was given a small flat in their complex. Its warden run and he's the youngest 'resident' at 51. They are all elderly ladies and they mother him and do their best to keep his spirits up and look out for any signs of ill-health and tell the warden if they are concerned about him. I talk to him every week from here on the fone and we keep up with emails etc, but they keep him going and always make him laugh. They're a great bunch. So i'd like to say a big thanks to them. :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Cathy xxx

Cathy V
09-06-08, 19:35
Any other carers out there on nmp? i'd like to join milly in saying how great you all are....

leo05
10-06-08, 01:52
hi yes i am a carer but well i aint nothing special just well its gd to hear that ya both have gd support and gd support for the loved ones who need carers

and hey i aint great i am just me i just happen to be helping someone (cheeky monkey) called susie who is amazing too

hugs to one n all

sorry sorry

lea