PDA

View Full Version : Hayfever

fairyloveheart
10-06-08, 18:19
Hello

I have been suffering with facial pain for some time, around the sinuses...and have been through the stage of thinking it was a brain tumour, or sinus cancer etc....well, it seemed to have subsided a little and only seemed a problem when in the office with the dry air...BUT now my hayfever has kicked ina nd the pain has kicked in with a vengeance. This is making me so depressed. I keep thinking is it something bad, is it just manifesting itself in sinus pain, but something else behind it.
I was looking forward to a holiday in a few weeks, as the pain had minimised but now it is right back to square one. I hate feeling so miserable.:weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep:

Trixie
10-06-08, 18:29
No it is not sinus cancer or brain cancer. Your poor sinuses now have to put up with you suffering from hay fever you need to get something from the doctors to sort out the inflammation etc so you can go and enjoy your holiday.:yesyes:

Thought you would like to read this.

'Cancer of the paranasal sinuses is rare in the West, but more common in countries such as Japan or South Africa. Less than 600 new cases of paranasal sinus cancer are diagnosed in the UK each year. This type of cancer can occur at any age, but it is very rare in people under 40. Men are twice as likely to be diagnosed with it than women.'