PDA

View Full Version : A new day

gemmy
10-06-08, 22:59
Hi all
To every one who knows me im gemmy, my life had an totally unexspected turn around today.For the past six month my panic attacks and health anx has been at a total high and today it changed i was talking to denise and she gave me the best and total advice and i took it for the first time in my life it all started today at my sons sports day day (how lame) well not really. I always thought about what people thought of me and how i came accros, but it came to me and something inside snapped inside it was the old me, me the confident gemma who wanted to prove, no needed that i was still here and and alive and this anx and depression wasnt going to kill me inside, so thats when i got up and did the mums 100 metre sprint and came 1st, but it wasnt winning the race what matttered .I had beaten this panic and depression for the the first time ever and today is the first day its gonna change my life and i will remember this forever my sons smiling face and my friends laughing and cheering me on i felt like i was 5 again and my life was about to begin again gemmy :shades:

eternally optimistic
10-06-08, 23:10
Hi Gemmy

First place, hey, bet your sons were proud.

Starting to beat the panic must be the key to success.

Your right the anx and depression wont kill you, just get to you.

You must carry on with this fighting spirit.

YOU GO GIRL, THE WINNING MUM.

Bye for now.

J

MommyKC
11-06-08, 05:26
i am so proud to hear you say that!! you are such a GREAT mommy!!

Eva May
11-06-08, 09:29
Hey Gemmy. Thats fantastic, very brave. On to bigger things now!!:yesyes:

pooh
11-06-08, 09:51
Well done Gemmy! Are you in training for the Olympics now? lol It's so good to hear that you were able to push everything aside, participate and have great fun doing so. Keep running and not only will you be winning the sports day race but youll be miles ahead towards feeling a whole lot better.

Pooh xx

Tom_M
11-06-08, 11:29
Well done gemmy, I'm pleased for you.

london
11-06-08, 12:01
well done gemmy

polly123
11-06-08, 15:03
Hiya Gemmy
Well done hun what a massive hurdle youve just overcome, kepp it up
love polly xx

amandaj
11-06-08, 16:36
well done what a great achievement xx

milly jones
11-06-08, 19:08
wow gemmy

wish i had ur courage

im umming and arring about whether i will be able to just get up to school this year

ill think of u when the day comes and use this as inspiration, tho i wont be running any races, just getting there amongst ppl will be enough

well done

milly xx