PDA

View Full Version : Tongue tingling...

Claesand
11-06-08, 02:13
Well, sorry to bother everybody about a stupid symptom again...

As soon as I sneeze or make any rapid movement with the tongue I get a tingly feeling around the top... sort of like licking on a battery, not too unlike that feeling at all in fact. It's annoying. It seems to come and go with anxiety - first had it many years ago and it's gone for long periods - but I thought I'd ask if anyone recognizes it...

Thanks... Claes

Grover
11-06-08, 13:15
Personally I think this is a classic anxiety symptom. Research the effects of adrenaline, it can cause all sorts of weird stuff to happen. Try hard to ignore it. I have had the same thing every now and then, I just pay it no mind now. All the best!1

milly jones
11-06-08, 19:21
claes,

i agree with grover

i too get many hypersensitive sensations primarily to do with sound, smell and taste, but strange feelings on my skin and in my muscles are there too

its no bother and its not stupid if it worrys u hun

take care

milly xxxx

Claesand
11-06-08, 21:07
Thanks for your replies, I appreciate it...

It's funny with these hysterical things. If anyone asked me if I really thought it was anything to worry about, I'd have to answer "no" - but still one seems to be playing whack-a-mole with them from time to time.

But this forum has been very helpful in showing me that anxiety causes all these scary symptoms! It has really helped.