PDA

View Full Version : Living with the symptoms ?

mannix10
11-06-08, 15:21
Hi everyone,

am going through a bad patch at the minute - worst symptoms are a burning / tingling sensation all over my body which comes in waves and can be practically unbearable. I actually feel as if my body is on fire. Also i'm full of nervous energy and was recommended exercise to "burn it off" - unfortunately even the slightest physical exercise actually makes it worse. Anyone have similar feelings ?

Big M.:shades::noangel: :ohmy: :shades:

karenb
11-06-08, 15:54
Hi there,

My symptoms of me going into panic mode is the burning and tingling too - it's horrible i know - but is all part of the panic & anxiety

I am looking into ways of controlling this, so will come back to you if i find anything that does the trick!!

Karen

feelbad73
13-06-08, 14:09
i can relate to this i get pains in my muscles especially legs and arms , its like the nerves in my legs are twitching in pain even though il be trying to relax them. I also get very fatigued and have given up jogging which i use to do regularly up unitl about 2 years ago, i know to to go for a half hour walk each morning for exercise, Its very difficult and i always feel like im carrying myself round the walk and like i am not getting enough oxygen. I continually feel like im dying pretty much all day. Its like a continaul suffocating feeling. I dont really get fast pulse rates now its as if ive given up panicing, feels so helpless, I still feel like crap though, at times pretty much everyday I dont know how im going to survive, i feel like going crazy or dying but i just keep holding on in the hope that one day il see the light, the doc seems convinced its all anxiety.