PDA

View Full Version : Sorry I feel like absolute crap

vladimir3d
11-06-08, 15:27
I just feel like I have a major relapse right now. Can someone please just tell me that everything will turn out ok :weep:

pooh
11-06-08, 15:35
Everything is gonna be ok. !!!!! Big Hug xxxxxxxxxxxx

Cathy V
11-06-08, 15:41
Vlad, everythings gonna be ok! and you gotta smile..ive just been reading a thread started by a new member and the automatic nmp Bleeper for 'bad words' scanned it and declared the word 'hot**ter bottle' to be a swear word so all you could see was hotw***er bottle! Classic.

Hope you feel better soon
Cathy V xxx :)

This post has been automatically edited by the NMP post filter

Cathy V
11-06-08, 15:42
...and its just done it to me too hahaha!

vladimir3d
11-06-08, 15:58
i mean i am not complete scumshit piece of crap, i really hope not :weep: I hope I deserve to be happy in the futue in life, so far its been shit :weep:

amandaj
11-06-08, 18:34
hope you feel better soon we all have them time your having its awful , and your def not a piece of crap take care

amanda

milly jones
11-06-08, 18:40
hey vlad,
weve spoken before in forums

ur not a piece of anything, other than someone who is experiencing anxiety and low esteem at the moment hun.

what can we do to help u feel better?

u keep posting hun

sending u a big huggle

milly xxx

katiejake
12-06-08, 17:05
Everything will be ok honey, look at us all, we all go through this kind of crap but cum out at the other end. You may be climbing that ultra great freezing cold mountain now and you may struggle to get to the top but how you will bathe in those sunny wam waters when you reach the bottem of the other side.
x

marie1974
12-06-08, 17:07
hang on in there hun and u will b fine :hugs: xx

samc100
12-06-08, 20:13
Hugs for you Vladimir.

From your other posts you've had it tough lately. So give yourself time to catch up with yourself. Busy yourself with you plants and other things that give you enjoyment.

Things don't last foever and you'll find that strength in you soon to move yourself forward. Just don't push yourself for now - I think you need a little time to heal.

marie1974
12-06-08, 20:17
very wise words from young sam :winks: x

vladimir3d
12-06-08, 20:34
thank you all for your kind words, i had more trouble happen, since yesterday

my friend was badly beaten and mugged so i will try to stay with her over the weekend to take care of her.

my dad has a weird skin lesion and being a cry-baby about the docs, so i'll have to drag him to med. center soon.

still trying to get a decent job, still trying to get a stable place to live and trying not to have a complete relapse.

still worrying about my grandmother and still missing that someone special.

:wacko:

marie1974
12-06-08, 20:45
hi vl, im so sorry about your friend there are some vile people about, you stay strong cos u are lovely and caring and im sure your friend thinks u r all of that. i hope yr grandmother improves too hugs xxxxxxx

vladimir3d
12-06-08, 20:53
i just wish to be happy one of these days, i am tired of being stressed out, being depressed, hopeless, pessimmistic and always under-appreciated.

I really wish to be happy...

marie1974
12-06-08, 21:07
well u are not hopeless and u never know wots round the corner so keep positive and im sure your friend appreciates you and thats wots important the people u care about

samc100
13-06-08, 08:45
Oh Vladimir - you are having such a rough time... No wonder you are in a 'dip' at the moment. Just each day at a time for now....

I am very sure you are appreciated.. but try to ensure that there is time for you othewise you'll lose yourself in other peoples lifes.

Hugs.

P.S. Donna - I love the 'young Sam'. I'll be smiling all day now !!

marie1974
13-06-08, 13:24
hehe dont tell me sam u r 101 and young at heart :winks:

Nibbles
13-06-08, 19:13
Hi Vladimir,

I'm sorry to hear you're going through a tough time at the moment and hope things improve soon. Try not to be too hard on yourself as you've been through a lot recently, none of us are superhuman.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l179/Hermione29/hugs.gif

Take care,

Mike :)

vladimir3d
15-06-08, 22:23
i really do hope i'll be happy one of these days, honestly i don't even know HOW to be happy, i forgot.

marie1974
15-06-08, 22:36
cheer up hun, it will all be ok eventually xxxx