PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Neville Mundy
11-06-08, 15:58
Hello to you all. I have joined No More Panic this afternoon and wanted to introduce myself. As a practising hypnotherapist who used to suffer from GAD, I hope that I can make a valued contribution to the fora.

Best wishes,

Neville.

chalky
11-06-08, 17:18
Hi Neville,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

Lilith1980
11-06-08, 17:24
Hi Neville

Welcome to NMP :)

Jo xxxxx

Cathy V
11-06-08, 17:25
Hello to a fellow leo. welcome to nmp.
Best wishes
Cathy V xx :byebye:

Cathy V
11-06-08, 17:30
Ok I gotta ask (tho i might regret it) but did you become a hypnotherapist because of your GAD, or did the GAD happen later and did you use self-hypnosis? :scared15:

Cathy xx :)

milly jones
11-06-08, 18:29
welcome to nmp

glad u decided to join us

milly xx :blush:

amandaj
11-06-08, 18:32
hi neville , i got to as the question does it really work ??

amanda

Nibbles
11-06-08, 20:17
Hi Neville and :welcome:

I'm sure the site will really benefit from your knowledge and I'm pleased to meet you.

Take care,

Mike :)

Lindalou64
12-06-08, 12:48
Hello Neville And Welcome....i Wish Ya Well...........linda

kellie
13-06-08, 08:38
Hiya Neville, welcome to nmp its lovely to have you here.
You have found a great site with lots of lovely understanding ppl who will give you lots of support/advice/reasurance. Hope to talk to you soon in chat.

take care.

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxx

Neville Mundy
19-06-08, 14:17
Hi all and many thanks for all your responses.

To answer a question posed by a couple of you, I actually became a hypnotherapist after having received hypnotherapy myself in order to alleviate my GAD. I do sometimes use self-hypnosis now, but purely for relaxation purposes.

I do run a busy practice, but I am willing to free up some time in order to offer a couple of free sessions to anybody who can travel to me (I work in Rugby, Warwickshire).

Best wishes,

Neville.

clair7
19-06-08, 15:16
Hi Neville, Welcome to NMP!! I would jump at that but im in Manchester :( I would love to become a counsellor WHEN i get over all of this axiety and i think its great to help and share your experiences with others who feel like you did.:yesyes:

Southern_Belle
19-06-08, 20:37
Hi Neville,

Welcome to the site. Many here will understand how you have been feeling and you will get support.

Take care,

Laura

weeble40
19-06-08, 20:57
welcome to NMP hope to see you around sometime

Emma xxx