PDA

View Full Version : getting better

lin
16-04-05, 15:11
Hi All

I think i am getting better, every day i have less anxiety all those horried symptoms are passing the only one that seems to b lingering is the constant swallowing it's not as bad as it was but still annoys me if it wasn't for this i would b even better. I still have ectopic heartbeats but i think i have them always but i try not to let them bother me. My stomach hasn't churned for a couple of days i am eating better seem to b more hungry. My weight is slowly going up which i am pleased with sleeping ok. Hopefully this nasty anxiety will keep away for along time.

lin xx

kairen
16-04-05, 16:59
:DHi lin,

Good to hear that u are feeling a bit better, keep focusing on that "good" feeling, :D

hope each days gets better and better xxx

kairen x

nomorepanic
16-04-05, 17:15
Lin

So pleased to hear that you are feeling a bit better nowadays.

Let's hope it continues for you.

Nicola

jude
16-04-05, 19:04
Hi Lin,

Well done. Im so pleased you are feeling better. Keep up the good work!

Jude x

Be gentle with yourself....you just need some time to heal.

Meg
16-04-05, 19:08
Lin,

It is you who is doing the work in keeping it away so well done .

Keep ignoring the symptoms and it will improve even more.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

vernon
16-04-05, 19:09
hi lin, good to hear u r feeling better good luck

Karen
16-04-05, 23:13
Glad you are feeling better Lin. Keep up the good work.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

henri
16-04-05, 23:19
lin that is such fantastic news!
i hope you are feeling chuffed with yourself. sounds like you are almost there. how long have you been suffering from anxiety for? and what techniques did you use to get to where you are now?
really hope it keeps getting better for you
take care,
henri x

lin
17-04-05, 13:31
hi

A reply to your post henri i have been suffering from anxiety/panic attacks for 3.5yrs now. Idon't really have any techniques just try and keep my self calm and focus on something positve and think i can get over this when i wake in the mornings though i think this is going to b another good. I don't even take any medication and i try and keep myself busy as much as i can. Also thanku to all that have replyed.

take care

lin xx

sal
17-04-05, 21:50
Hi Lin

Pleased to see how things are going for you, hope this carries on hun.

Take care.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.