PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for plummeting the fast increasing weight?

kendrick
12-06-08, 09:47
Hello everyone! I am totally deprived of the fast and unusual increment in my weight. I am 25 years old girl and suddenly put on lots of weight. I have consulted many diet professionals but it did not help me much. Now I am really got frustrated. Any helpful suggestions are appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

jo61
12-06-08, 10:25
Have you had your thyroid checked? An underactive thyroid can make you put on weight

Cathy V
12-06-08, 10:28
Hi Kendrick, rather than a dietician, maybe its best to ask your doctor about this to rule out any underlying conditions? also some meds (including some contraceptive pills) can sometimes be to blame. Otherwise, how much of a sweet tooth have you got! :)

Best wishes
Cathy xxx

milly jones
12-06-08, 10:29
are u on any meds?

some make me lose others make me put on weight

i can vary by 1/2 stone either way

milly xx

Venus
13-06-08, 04:47
Oh! Don’t worry. It’s just a common problem now days seen in many people. I have also faced the same problem, then my friend told me about *LINK REMOVED*It really helped me to reduce my extra pounds of weight and made me feel good. I will suggest you to go through this and hope it will help you also.

miss diagnosis
13-06-08, 12:35
trying reducing your carb intake
when i want to lose weight i stop having carbs with my dinner and if i do have bread or rice or pasta i make sure its wholemeal. Cut out anything really starchy and you should see results quicklly.