PDA

View Full Version : Twiching chest, is it dangerous?

Loco851
17-04-05, 04:26
I been feeling alot better, still cant eat though.. but i notice i twich my chest (around the heart area) sometimes and when i do my heart feels like it stops or something..is that dangerous?

Hi i'm John

alexis
17-04-05, 11:29
Hi John, thats real good that youve been feeling a lot better.
Cannot help you with the twitching but Im sure somebody will come along soon who has been in a similar position or offer good advice, but if I get anything at all strange i go to the DRs because that way I get reassurance rather than just think Ill be ok and then get in a stew. I am fortunate to have a good GP who seems to understand anxiety and realise I need this reassurance to keep me on the right track.
Take care,
Alexis.

lin
17-04-05, 13:18
hi john

Glad your feeling better i get ectopic heartbeats its when it misses beats i suppose its the same as wot your getting i've been told its not dangerous by doctors and people on the forum who get the same, i try not to let them bother me to much. It's all part of anxiety. Anyway i hope that has reasured u a little.

lin

Loco851
17-04-05, 16:23
Thanks for the replies but i only feel it when i twich my chest around the heart area, is it dangerous to twich your chest around that area?

Hi i'm John

kairen
17-04-05, 17:38
Hi john,

When you say you twitch your chest. do you mean inside your body or like a muscle spasm, quite a lot of people get twitching muscles,

kairen x

Loco851
17-04-05, 18:05
inside my body

Hi i'm John