PDA

View Full Version : Had enough of work

Janieb
12-06-08, 22:20
After a couple of posts some members mentioned to me that there was a trend and my work appeared to be getting in my way. Previously I have been to scared to actually leave dispite some offers...I think I just find of an excuse not to take the job!

So now I have an offer letter in the post to me from a previous company who interviewed me and are still interested.....I am occasionally getting cold feet:scared15: but after my right rollocking I got today from my boss I think it's best to leave. :yesyes: He was so horrable to me and instead of apologising to him like I normally did I actually bit back, he wasn't to happy still I will have the total pleasure of telling him where to stick his job after all the insults today :mad: he just has no idea does he. I work, studying 2 courses concurrently and I have a small son who I look after in the evenings whilst my husband works...I get tired and some days I worse than others but hey I am always at work on time if not 30 minutes earlier every day!!! I put in a serious amount of graft. but he has a problem with me, I know he does but I simply can;t understand why...he has convinced me I am just a horrable person to work with.

none the less if it wasn't for the support here I wouldn't be able to progress, so thank you! now I have a new Anxiety...starting a new job at the airport...um did I mention I was scared of airoplanes :roflmao: this is going to be fun!

Take care,

Janie

Lilith1980
12-06-08, 22:37
Hi Janie

Well done to you for standing up to someone who sounds like a right bully!

I really hope your new job works out for you hun, you obviously work hard so you deserve success :yesyes:

Jo xxxxx

cardmaker
13-06-08, 11:24
Starting a new job will be a doddle after standing up to that gross boss of yours.
Ditch him and quick, you don't need someone in your life insulting you constantly - make sure you tell the company why you're leaving as well.

Hugs to you. :hugs:

milly jones
13-06-08, 12:23
hey well done janie

go girl

love

milly xx