PDA

View Full Version : severe anxiety for years

dianeal
13-06-08, 05:26
Hi everyone ,

have suffer anxiety and fears negative thoughts for years made life very hard not on medication want to manage with out it. . it will be nice having people who understand to talk to. thanks

Biddy
13-06-08, 06:59
Hi Daneal

You've found a great site, there are lots of good people on here.

Take Care

Biddy

kellie
13-06-08, 08:28
Hiya Diane, welcome to nmp its lovely to have you here.
You have found a great site with lots of lovely understanding ppl who will give you lots of support/advice/reasurance. Hope to talk to you soon in chat.

take care.

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxx

milly jones
13-06-08, 11:52
hi i get severe depressive episodes too hun

but im on meds sorry

nice to meet u in nmp

welcome

millyxx :blush:

moonshine
13-06-08, 13:03
Hi, my Doctor gave me citalopram one and a half years before I would take it, finally started today. look forward to chatting:)

marie1974
13-06-08, 13:57
hiya and welcome, you can do it without meds as i did, well i was on them and i thought i just dont want to be on these forever cos they are covering up my real thoughts and fears, so i came off of them and did feel crap for a while but eventually i thought right i have to do this so i started my exercising and with that came positive thinking, motivation, loads energy and a happier me. that was years ago and i havent had it since, i also ate heathy no fatty sugar foods and set myself goals for the future, things i want to do in my life and at the time i had no money, 2 little babies to look after and very bad depression, no family support but i did it and although i still get anxiety here and there i am so much happier, keep posting and we will help u here xxx

Nibbles
13-06-08, 18:55
Hi Dianeal and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

chalky
14-06-08, 16:48
Hi Dianeal,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

Lindalou64
17-06-08, 02:52
Hello Dianeal And Welcome .....i Wish Ya Well.....linda

weeble40
17-06-08, 16:43
welcome to NMP hope to see you around sometime

Emma xxx