PDA

View Full Version : Cardiologist app. went well...

Cathy V
13-06-08, 11:04
Hiya, just got back from seeing a cardiologist...my first in Germany... and had a test on an exercise bike which i really didnt want to do but ended up being fine. Also hooked up to ecg machine and had an ultra sound scan of my heart done too. He had with him the results of the 24hr holter test i did a few weeks ago and he said everything is fine. He could see the ectopics but there was no heart disease present, and the ectopics are benign. He said they are real and uncomfortable and felt by some ppl much more when anxious or upset or excited, but they are nothing to worry about and not to stop doing any activity whatsoever even when you feel them at these times.

Its something we already know on nmp and many of us have heard it before, but how good it feels to have it confirmed from time to time, and be reassured once again. And for any newmembers to the forum reading this, then i hope it gives them a little positive reassurence too. We can live with the dreaded ectopics and live a normal life if we allow ourselves to!

Best wishes
Cathy xxx :)

milly jones
13-06-08, 11:15
well done for going to docs cathy

really glad ur well xx

it is good for others to know that ectopics etc can be 'normal'

many thanks

millxxx

marie1974
13-06-08, 13:21
hi cathy i dont know much about your condition but im sooo pleased it all went well at hospital and isnt great to be reasured that all is well:hugs: to you and stay smiling :D

jodie
13-06-08, 13:25
hiya x

i have ectopics to and had the tests you have had done they all came back as yours did and it realy helped me to move on and get over them a bit

well done for going i bet your pleased you did it and all was ok

jodie xx

Cathy V
13-06-08, 13:42
Thanks milly donna and jodie, yes it does help to hear alls well....for a little while anyway hahaha!

TC
Cathy xxx