PDA

View Full Version : What do you think???

kazzie
13-06-08, 14:41
Hi Everyone:)

Im having a dreadful day(the first in ages)

Yesterday I had a job interview, so I took 1 5mg diazipam

I drank some vodka with coke in(caffeine makes me anx)

I washed that down with cider:blush:

Today I am panicy and anxious, feel dreadful, keep going dizzy etc:doh:

Have I brought it on myself, or is it a relapse:shrug:

To top it all Ive just had another diaz to calm me down now Im worried I will get addicted to them:doh:

Please someone talk some sense into me:blush:

Kaz x x x:hugs:

yorkylover
13-06-08, 14:46
Hi Kazz,I think you just got yourself all worked up cos of the interview.I dont think the diazepam mixes well with drink & you had cider on top of vodka so that is why you maybe feeling more anxious.I dont think its a relapse,you just got so stressed about the interview and its probably all caught up with you.
Just think, you did it :yesyes: and you may have a new job to look forward to soon:yahoo:
Diazepam are ok in short doses.

milly jones
13-06-08, 15:52
calm kaz xxx

u had anx day yest and it all caught up with u hun

i always have bad day after docs etc and have to have quiet one next day

dont think drink helped but thats done

just try and sort some 'me' time today to relax and reflect on ur wonderful achievements

take care

millxxx

Pickle
13-06-08, 16:30
Hi Kaz :hugs:

I'm with Milly and Yorkie on this one, I think yesterday has just caught up with you. It couldeven be the apprehension of waiting to find out if you have the job on top of yesterdays interview.

I use oxazepam as and when, and that's usually 5mg every couple of months or so and as long as thats how you use your diazepam everything will be ok.

Try to do what Milly suggested, reflect and smile on your achievements.

Good luck and fingers and toes crossed

x

marie1974
13-06-08, 16:57
hi kaz yesterday was a big day for you and drained your energy probably and today you are mentally exhausted, also the drink wont help as i did that while back and felt low for days after and i dont drink that often. get today over with and try to relax and do as little as possible and early night mayb and tomorrow is a new positive day for you hugs xx

kazzie
13-06-08, 17:23
Thanks Everyone:hugs:

Im feeling a bit better now:)

I think the problem is caused by my drinking binge last night:blush:

Also I have not relaxed for about the last 3 weeks cos my daughter in law is about to have a baby....due a week tomm and because my son works long hours and has no transport Ive had to have my mobile on 24/7 in case she goes into labour as I only live a mile away from them.......so of course every time my mobile goes I jump lol:doh:

Also my hubby is still a bit slow after his recent brain hemmorage and have to look out for him too:whistles:

So all in all I think its no great suprise that I feel like pants today:scared10:

Thanks everyone and have a good weekend:yesyes:

marie1974
13-06-08, 17:35
you got a lot on your plate and sometimes our body says stop and rest, im sure you will feel better and soon u will have new baby to smile about bless :hugs:

Nibbles
13-06-08, 19:31
Hi Kaz,

It sounds like you've got a lot on your plate but I'm sure you'll feel better soon. The drinking might not have helped but now you're over the interview things will calm down. The diazepam are there to help you during the blips and taking them carefully and in moderation like you're doing is fine in my opinion.

Take care,

Mike :)

kazzie
13-06-08, 22:16
Thanks Donna and Mike:hugs:

Im ok now I think:)

I think a lot of the trouble was when I went for the interview he shifted the goalposts a bit:lac:

I hate mornings and the job had gone from 5 afternoons a week to 1 afternoon a week and 2 full days involving 9am starts:mad:

Also I will have to do my training at various branches and one is 20 miles from where I live:lac:

Anyhow in danger of writing war and peace here so I will go:D

Thanks again for all the support today:hugs:

kazzie
13-06-08, 22:18
Thanks Donna and Mike:hugs:

Kaz x:hugs:

Hope 2
14-06-08, 19:08
Hey Kazz :flowers:

How you feeling today ?

I think u prob right in that when he changed the goalposts :mad: , u maybe panicked eh. I know with me I got all psyched up ready to meet all the requirements of the job and then they land a load more head thrash stuff on top. And u think omg can i do that ???? Whatever happens, the right job is so within yr reach whether it be this one or another. At the mo I gotta major dilemma going on with work and for once I cant make a decision based on my gut instinct cos that cant make its mind up neither :ohmy: lol.

Toodle pip
Hugs Hope xx

ps im celebrating tonight so will ave one for you 2 :shades: .

kazzie
14-06-08, 20:56
Thanks for asking Hope:hugs:

Pleased to say normal service has been resumed today and Im fine:yesyes:

Been to the garden centre and to put flowers on my Dads grave and no panic at all.....also no diazipam:yesyes:

If I can help with your dilemma feel free to Pm

Thanks again to all who supported me during my funny 5 mins yesterday:hugs:

Luv Kaz x x x:hugs: