PDA

View Full Version : god i'm having a bad day today lol lol lol

KOKO23CAT
13-06-08, 17:19
GOd it's been one of those days. You know when you just have one of those days when thoughts just wildly fly through your mind. Today I have been convinced that I have been suffering from : bowel cancer, cervical cancer, ovarian cancer, brain tumour, parkinsons and probably other things too. These were all separate thoughts at different times of the day!!! Ridiculous. I had my second child 3 months ago and the after pains i had for the following 3 days were really quite severe, I found them much worse than the actual labour this time round. Ever since I had the baby I've had a really sharp pain in my left side. My GP says its constipation and he's probably right but because its there all the time it plays on my mind. The pain is quit low down, nearly at the top of my leg in fact.
Anyway enough of my ramblings, good to get it off my chest. Don't like to tell my hubbie these things all the time, don't want him to think i'm a nutter lol.

much love

milly jones
13-06-08, 17:25
hugs koko

love milly xx

sheba2
13-06-08, 19:18
Hi There

Could the pain be a ligament strain. I had something similar after my first baby and then again after number 3. In the end I had some physio which really helped. I also had bad after pains after baby no 3 and was told that they get worse with each child but as I was 45 when I had no 3 enough was enough.

KOKO23CAT
13-06-08, 19:28
this childbirth lark is the pits isn't it lol. I think you could be rightt or maybe it is just good old IBS. I've been bleeding quite heavily as well but that of course is probably just my period!!!

I don't always think like this, i just have these days when i can't seem to help myself lol. Good job we've got this site to let rip on!

Thanks for the replies guys, appreciated hugely

koko