PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone

abc_03
13-06-08, 18:01
My name is Memet,Im from Istanbul,25 years old,living in London. Im a student in London at the moment.

I have been suffering social phobia/anxiety since teenager years.I ve been struggling with anxieties and life for a long time.Sometimes i can live well like a non anxiety person even better but sometimes symptoms and anxieties complicates my life. Im trying not to give up and do my best all the time.

I like listening music,doing some kind of sports like football,basketball,volleyball etc.,spending time on the internet&computer,swimming,reading book and fishing.

I think,at least,life is worth to do our hobies,duties and enjoy even though we are sufferers.I hope we all will be good enough to do our goals and not to give up at all.

:)

Nibbles
13-06-08, 19:02
Hi Memet and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

Lilith1980
13-06-08, 19:08
Hi Memet

Welcome to NMP :)

Jo xxxxx

chalky
14-06-08, 16:45
Hi Memet,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

Cathy V
14-06-08, 16:48
Hi Memet, welcome to nmp. I moved to germany last summer so i know how difficult it is to have anxiety problems in a different country. Where i live here there is a large Turkish community and the flag is flying high this week because of the football!

Anyway, you will get lots of support on here.
Take care
Cathy :D

jesse08
14-06-08, 17:08
Welcome Memet. NMP is great for support and help ffom people who also have anxiety, panic, depression etc. It's great to know you are not alone here!

milly jones
14-06-08, 19:09
hi memet

welcome to the nmp family

lovely to meet u

millyxx :welcome:

Lindalou64
17-06-08, 02:50
Hello Memet And Welcome....i Wish Ya Well.........linda

kellie
17-06-08, 14:23
Hiya memet, welcome to nmp its lovely to have you here.
You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way. keep posting and we will help as much as we can.

take care.

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

weeble40
17-06-08, 16:38
welcome to NMP hope to see you around sometime

Emma xxx