PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety

Anna78
14-06-08, 11:08
Hi peeps

Im needing a little help please. Since ive started taking meds my panic attacks have started comeing less however im still suffering really badly from anxiety. Every day i get up in the morning and have a tight chest and seem to have to yawn to catch a full breath i also have pain in my lungs and my collar bone neck and jaw. I think my jaw is because i clench it all the of the time. I have had a really good few weeks untill last night when i felt as if i was haveing a panic attack with out the raceing heart. I am feeling loads better since takeing the meds but because im not haveing panic attacks as much ive started focusing more on the anxiety wich is makeing it worse. Are these symptons part of anxiety

Jaco45er
14-06-08, 11:16
They are symptoms of anxiety I have had before. To be honest, anxiety symptoms are far far reaching, and I bet everyone here has the same and very different symptoms.

Maybe though it could be a side effect of the meds, did they come with a leaflet of possible side effects?

You could have a word with your GP. I tried meds once, but my anxiety went so high within 3 days that I couldn't stay on them, but I doubt this is the case with you, ( I was intolerant to SSRI's).

Good luck

Jaco

milly jones
14-06-08, 16:08
im on citalopram and one of the side effects is increased yawning lol

they also make me sleep more, but i can yawn over and over again

hope this helps

milly xx

Anna78
14-06-08, 17:27
Thanks for the info.

Anna