PDA

View Full Version : Immense Tiredness, Muzzy head and weak body! Help!

petmad
14-06-08, 18:37
Hi all
I am back to worrying and thinking something is wrong with me. I have felt so tired last couple of days, whole body feels weak and wants to curl up in a ball and my head has felt all muzzy and strange.
I know I am stressed and anxious about a few things but do just feel zonked and have no energy. I just wish I could snap out of it but I don't have the energy. I have taken tablets to help my head but just don't feel right.
I then think about all sorts of things that could be wrong with me, and daren't google as am sure I would find one diagnosis!
I know the kids wear me out but that shouldn't make me feel like this. I hate the thought of being ill and not being here for my young kids, I am having to go away one night on a course soon and worry its like a test to see if they would cope if I wasn't around...

Help....

x

belle
14-06-08, 18:49
About 5 weeks ago i had something very similiar. As soon as i sat down i was alseep and if i wasn't sitting/laying/sleeping i felt like my whole body was exhausted and my head felt awful too, like in a constant daze.

x

eternally optimistic
14-06-08, 18:55
Hi yah,

I felt like that all the time before I went on citalopram nearly a year ago.

Its not until now I realise how tired my body ALWAYS was, it was like having the flu all the time.

I still get he odd head ache for 3/4 days, but nearly as bad as it was.

Your anxiety is probably getting to your body and wanting to rest.

Try and do that, if you can.

The muzzy heads are horrible, it is beautiful when they have gone.

Have you been to see the doc to see if you get any medication/advice.

I am sure you will be OK and that your anxiety is the primary cause.

By the way your kids will be fine and you will be back with them after your course.

Good luck.

J

cheeky
14-06-08, 19:48
I just wanted to say I feel the same way this week and my boyfriend fellt the same for the last couple weeks, he went to the doctors and was told he had a virus. Im guessing it must be going round at the moment maybe?!

Feel better soon!