PDA

View Full Version : Just need them

alexis
14-06-08, 22:01
Hi, I feel I just need some hugs and support, nothing drastic really, just had a bit of a dodgy time, wont go into full details but involves my mum having her first op in 87 years my son having surgery for a bleed last week, appears not to have worked so will prob mean more surgery on Monday, not so straight forward though as any general anaesthetic is life threatening, due to a condition he suffers, lost hours at work and struggling with house and may be re possesed, these are the few things I choose to mention, others in the pipeline,just feel things becoming hard again at mo.

marie1974
14-06-08, 22:22
hi alexis and im so sorry to hear about your mum and son, i do hope that everything goes ok and i know its hard but they are in the right place and getting the best treatment. try not to worry to much although i know its hard and huge hugs to you and your family, keep posting and let us know how everyone gets on xxxxxxxxxx

clickaway
14-06-08, 22:43
I think your mother's done great to get to 87, let alone have her first op at that age! Maybe that's a sign she is stronger than you think.

I'm hoping that your son will be OK too - with that and the house it must be extremely tough for you.

Try not to think about those things in the pipeline so much. Maybe they will get stuck in the pipe and then evaporate. Who knows?

Sending you hugs :hugs: :hugs:

purplehaze
14-06-08, 23:17
Hi

We are all here for you and our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

HUGS HUGS HUGS

Take care

kev

Piglet
14-06-08, 23:18
Giving you a massive hug Alexis :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Sometimes things all come at once don't they - take it one day at a time hun, one day at a time.

Hugs for your Mum and son too and I wish them both a speedy recovery. :hugs:

On the practical issues like the house - is it poss to freeze the interest on the mortgage for a year??

Lots of love Piglet :flowers:

kate
15-06-08, 07:18
Oh Alexis, so sorry that things are not going well for you at the moment.

Have some massive hugs and PM me if you ever need to talk

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::h ugs:

Love Kate xxx

Cathy V
15-06-08, 08:11
Hi Alexis, i dont know much about your family situation but you're obviously having a hard time right now so id like to send you a few hugs too.

Take care
Cathy xxxxxx :hugs: :hugs:

dawny
15-06-08, 11:27
:flowers: :hugs: :flowers: sorry to hear you are having a rough time of it......

hope everything gets sorted soon

love dawny

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Coni
15-06-08, 11:53
Aaaaww Alexis, sorry your having such a tough time just now....I think piglets advice of one day at a time is spot on.

Sending big hugs

luv Coni XXXX

milly jones
15-06-08, 16:26
alexis

lots and lots of snuggly hugs are sent post haste

love milly xx

Nibbles
15-06-08, 18:17
Hi Alexis,

I'm sorry things are difficult at the moment and hope everything works out. Sending lots of hugs for you all.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t73/LadyLunaSea/More%20Animated%20Gifs/hugs_hugging2.gif

Take care,

Mike :)

nic77
15-06-08, 19:58
i hope evrything goes ok for your mum and son and im sending you some hugs

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

nomorepanic
15-06-08, 23:00
Alexis

Sorry things are bad - I know how you feel at the moment

:yesyes: :hugs:

alexis
16-06-08, 23:15
awwwwwwwwwwwwThanks to all for replies, so kind of you all, :hugs: well I am awaiting the house etc, :shrug: my mum is doing well and ok, :yesyes: my son has had surgery again today, weather he needs more I arent sure, next few days will tell.:unsure:
Now my dog is ill, wasnt well yesterday, was up all night with him crying, yelping and obvioulsy in pain,and took him to vets early this morning, vet was great, gave him painkiller etc, could be a variety of things, from slipped disc to nerve/spinal problems, kidney failure,got to go in morning agian, been ok ish in day, just slept, now crying again, and yelping, at times like this I wish I had a partner to share it with, :weep:
Anyway thanks to you all again,:hugs:

shiv
17-06-08, 09:25
Sending hugs to you. Old people are terribly resilient- I know :I work with them and I'm sure your son will be fine too.

My prayers and thoughts are with you

Siobhan x

Southern_Belle
17-06-08, 17:29
Dear Alexis,

I'm sorry you are going through such a difficult time and want you to know that you and the ones you love are in my thoughts and prayers.

Love,

Laura

alexis
18-06-08, 00:56
Hi shiv, yes I spent many years working with the elderly, many happy years may I add, and you are right, actually in this equation at the moment, my mum is the one Im least worried about, :yesyes:
Hi Laura, thanks for your reply, you always make me feel stronger.:hugs: :bighug1:
Well my mum is good like I say, my son is recovering, he has had so many operations in his time, and always bounces back, as long as general anaesthetic isnt needed I feel happier, the blood drained is less this evening so that is looking good.:) (been doing this for almost a month!!)
My poor dog is still in a bad way, been back to vets today, he is walking now so that is positive, my daughter has come home for 2 days to "dogsit" so at least I can get a good nights sleep, need it working 2 very long days!:scared15:
Still not sure what is wrong, but he is unable to get up 2 steps or jump on his settee to sleep and is in lots of pain and not eating or drinking.:weep:
I am just hoping they all start to improve now, at least humans can talk but our pets cant, Im due to go on holiday in July but this has scared me now about leaving dog in kennels, :lac: am going to Kairens next Fri, so hoping all is Ok then,,, only a 2 hour and journey so could get back quick.
I just love my mum, children, dog and two cats soooooooooooooooooooooo much.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx