PDA

View Full Version : im new

blackheart
14-06-08, 22:35
ive lived with agoraphobia, panic attacks, anxiety and depression for the past fifteen years, i take venlaflaxine effexor xl and diazepam and either stemetil or cinnerazine for the dizziness. ive lived alone for the past twelve months after my partner of sixteen years decided he couldnt live with my problems any longer. every day is a battle for me and sometimes i get tired of the fight and give in to the agoraphobia and dont leave my flat at all. its a vicious cycle. the depression stops me wanting to try, but if i dont try and go out the worse my agoraphobia gets for stopping in . im hoping this site will help me feel less alone with my problems and maybe i can share my experiences with others. i am forty this year and the loves of my life are my pets, animals are everything to me, they give me the will to carry on .

clutterbug
14-06-08, 22:40
Welcome Blackheart,

I am new as well. So far this site has helped me tremendously. I, too, love animals, and many times they've kept me going. You'll be among friends here.:hugs:

best,
clutterbug

Patty
15-06-08, 12:25
Hi blackheart,:)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here. All the best xx :bighug1:

popsy
15-06-08, 12:38
:welcome: Hi ya, lovely to see you on here, you have stumbled upon the right place! :)
You'll receive lots of advice and support now you are a member of NMP, you arent alone !
Keep posting, i hope you find this site as useful and friendly as i do.
:hugs: Popsy x

PUGLETMUM
15-06-08, 12:43
:welcome: hi blackheart - i also suffer with the same as you, i know how hard it is to keep going and how life is such a struggle - but you can and will get better, like the others have said, being a member of nmp is a great place to start your recovery - you will get much help and support and you are never alone, tc, emmaxxxxxxxxx:hugs:

Lilith1980
15-06-08, 15:05
Hi Blackheart

Welcome to NMP :)

Jo xxxxx

milly jones
15-06-08, 15:44
hi blackheart

welcome to nmp

my love is also my dogs

i have a yellow and a choc labs

there are plenty of ppl with empathy in nmp

hope u find some comfort with us

milly xxx

ps what animals do u have?

Nibbles
15-06-08, 18:00
Hi Blackheart and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

chalky
16-06-08, 13:44
Hi Blackheart,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

strass
16-06-08, 13:59
:welcome:

I'm brand new to this site too. I posted about an hour ago and I've already received messages of support.
We all need to know we are not alone x

ravengirl77
16-06-08, 14:04
:welcome: Hi from another newbie
I love animals too and have a cat called Ziggy

kellie
16-06-08, 20:42
Hiya Black heart :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :yesyes:
You will get lots of support/advice and make some great friends along the way. im animal mad to and have 4 dogs and a cat, i not long had to get rid of my rats as i was allergic to them ( boo hoo )

take care. :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lindalou64
17-06-08, 02:39
Hello Blackheart And Welcome...i Wish Ya Well.......linda

weeble40
17-06-08, 16:49
welcome to NMP hope to see you around sometime

Emma xxx

Southern_Belle
17-06-08, 20:26
Hi Blackheart,

Welcome to the site. Many here will understand how you are feeling and you will get support.

Many hugs,

Laura

thevoicewithinme
18-06-08, 10:45
Hello and welcome to NMP :smile:

You will find lots of useful advice on here and also get to make some new friends along the way, who truly understand what you are going through.

Kaz xx