PDA

View Full Version : Hi i'm new x

sarahx18x
15-06-08, 19:57
Hi .. i'm new to this site so sorry if i say wrong things x i suffer with panic attacks and anxiety. I've been suffering with these for over 7 years now.. but i'm now at my worst, i cant go out by myself and cant go the doctors as my boyfriend works and family dont live close by.. so i have no one supporting me with this.. an to make things worse my boyfriend doesnt understand what i'm going through and gets angry at me when i wont go out places with him. I'm lucky if i go out once a week now. I feel so alone, i feel depressed most days and feel like a failure. I have one friend and hardly ever see her as i cant go out by myself to meet her.. im scared of getting on buses, crowded trains, crowded places.. and i hate talking to people i hardly know. I never answer the phone or the door and my boyfriend always has to do it. I feel like my lifes being wasted and its out of my control. I have no money as i dont have the confidence to get a job, i have nothing x:weep:

dawny
15-06-08, 20:05
hi sarah

welcome to nmp,

dawny xxxxx

groovygranny
15-06-08, 20:28
Hello Sarah - welcome to you:)

Please don't worry about saying the wrong things - no one will judge you here as we're all in the same boat. We all try to support and help one another so there is also no need to feel alone whilst your here :hugs:

I know you find it difficult, but if you could somehow get to the see your GP, that may help you to get started on the road to coping with life just a little better at the moment? But, having said that, I know how much easier it is for me to say than for you to go and do it.

However, joining NMP is a wise move, so hope we can be of help to you.

:flowers:

belle
15-06-08, 20:53
Hi and welcome :)

x

mandie
15-06-08, 21:28
Hi Sarah

:welcome: to the site.

I really wish u could get yourself to the dr. Could yr boyfriend not take an hour off work and go with u?

Alot of us know how u are feeling and this site is great for help and support

love mandie x

eternally optimistic
15-06-08, 21:38
Hi Sarah

This is a great website and Im sure you'll realise that your not alone with situation.

You will hopefully gain some confidence from this website and make new friends.

Gud luck

J

chalky
16-06-08, 13:35
Hi Sarah,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

milly jones
16-06-08, 15:53
hi sarah

welcome to the nmp family

i worry bout saying things wrong too hun

please dont worry. the nmp crowd put up with me and all my insecurities and ive even made some friend here

hope ull be one of them

look forward to meeting u in chat hun

milly xx

strass
16-06-08, 16:44
Hi Sarah,
Sorry that you are having a bad time.
You will find lots of people here that will support you.
Dont give up ok? xxx

kellie
16-06-08, 20:34
Hiya Sarah :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :yesyes:
You will get lots of support/advice and make some great friends along the way.

take care. :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nibbles
16-06-08, 22:16
Hi Sarah and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way. I'm sorry you're going through a rough time and hope things get better soon. You might want to have a look at the pages on the left which are full of useful info.

Take care,

Mike :)

Lindalou64
17-06-08, 02:36
Hello Sarah And Welcome...i Wish Ya Well.........linda

weeble40
17-06-08, 16:52
welcome to NMP hope to see you around sometime

Emma xxx

Southern_Belle
17-06-08, 20:39
Hi Sarah,

Welcome to the site. Many here will understand what you are feeling and you will get support.

Many hugs,

Laura

thevoicewithinme
18-06-08, 10:40
Hello and welcome to NMP :smile:

You will find lots of useful advice on here and also get to make some new friends along the way, who truly understand what you are going through.

Kaz xx