PDA

View Full Version : problems sending PM reply

vegigirl
16-06-08, 11:04
Hi. I have attempted 2 times to send someone a reply to their private message, and it said the messages hadnt sent, perhaps due to me not being signed in, which I was, or something like I had been unregistered for some reason?

Please could you advise what has gone wrong?

Regards Vegigirl

Krakers
16-06-08, 11:33
Hi Vegi - I had a similar problem the other day with not being able to post. It turned out I hadn't ticked the "remember me" box when I logged in, so after taking a while to read the forums, I couldn't post because it logged me out automatically after a while (not sure how long before the site does this). Worth a check.

If it isn't the same problem, then NICs probably the best one to answer this query.

Krakers.

milly jones
16-06-08, 12:38
every now and then i have to re log in for some reason?

milly x

vegigirl
16-06-08, 13:21
Ta for replies. i was signed /logged in when this happened. I logged out and then in again, and it happened again. frustrating having to write the same reply more than 2ce but I need to respond to a message. Ill give it one more go. PS Krakers Whos NICs?

Cathy V
16-06-08, 13:39
Yes this ahppens to me sometimes too, if i take a bit longer replying i cant send it until i log back in again, even if ive only logged in 5 mins before! can be frustrating to have to write it all over again.

Cathy xxx

Krakers
16-06-08, 13:40
Should have probably written it as Nic - she's the main lady who can and has always been able to resolve any problems I've had in the past.

Krakers.

nomorepanic
16-06-08, 18:43
I am Nic :D

Two things:

The timeout is 30 minutes unless you click on the "remember me" box.

Are you using AOL browser?