PDA

View Full Version : NOT FEELING STRONG TODAY!

pips
18-04-05, 13:27
Hi all,

Just need a bit of reassurance as feeling really low today :(

My anxiety lately has been under control and fairly manageable which has been great! [Yeah!]:D

I was on holiday last week and had a lovely time. I dog sat for Mum in Plymouth for a week. The second week I went on a couple of daytrips. Plus I went to visit an old friend in Taunton and even went out on the town with her and some of her friends. I coped even though I had a few palpitations as it was so noisy an busy! Think I’ll stick to Burdocks pub! So lately been feeling a bit of a buzz as been getting out lots!

Anyway the early hours of this morning I woke up having a big anxiety attack. [}:)] Not sure why really. I dealt with it but now it's left me feeling so down and depressed and really disheartened. Got to go to work in an hour but really feel crap! Just got to do that brave face thing though and put on a smile. :)

I just wonder why it is sometimes harder to cope some days then others [?] I have had blips before and dealt with them but today is so hard. It's like being given a really heavy weight I just can't lift :(

I have an appointment on Wednesday to have a couple of moles removed. Although a bit nervous it's what I want so I just don't know what’s going on in my head at the mo [Duh!]

Sorry to waffle on,

Thanks Guys ;)

Take care,

Love PIP'S XX [:X]

tattybear
18-04-05, 13:31
Hi Pips

I know how you feel. Im exactly the same today (see my post).

I cant understand why im so down today.

I did have a very vivid dream and so i think thats effected me today plus im worrying about going for a doctors and hospital check up this week.

Its horrible how our minds work!! Ive had a greta couple of weeks, then today...Bang..and i feel lke im right back where I started!

Probaly going to work will do you good and try to take your mind off things and help you focus on somthin else.

I hope things get a little bit better for you today :)

Tatty B xx

zena
18-04-05, 13:39
Hi Pip,
Sorry to hear your a bit down after your time away.
You can find it goes that way sometimes.
You tend to do to much all in one go cause you feel fine....then...bang your right down again.

What you have to do is think Hey I done it last week. I'm so proud of myself for doing it...but...now I need a little rest. Please don't beat yourself up over it.

Hope this helps honey. Take care

with good wishes

Zena

sue447
18-04-05, 13:42
hi pips,
sorry your not feeling to good today, i get like that too,somedays i will feel 100% and then some bodily symptom starts up and im back down again, its good that its not constant anymore, and i know we will get blips now and again, to me thats a good sign knowing that we will get through it eventually,take care
luv sue

carlin
18-04-05, 13:51
Hi Pips,
Sorry you are feeling down today, but so glad you had a lovely holiday, well done, you obviously coped with everything so well, and now it's back to the normal routine, work, housework etc.. anyone going back to work after a holiday feels a bit down, i just think it gets over exaggerated when we are feeling anxious and then, wham, we're off again. Bad thoughts, symptoms return with a vengeance etc....I think, maybe your doctors apointment is playing on your mind, although there is nothing to worry about, we always do don't we? Take care and keep in touch xxxxx

kairen
18-04-05, 15:45
hi pips

sorry you feel bad today, do you think it might just be the come down off being on holiday and them coming home, i get that, hope your day has improved and u feel a bit better,

Come into the forum pub and i will give you a free croissant but dont tell burdock he will dock my wages LOL

kairen x

tattybear
18-04-05, 15:48
[:O]

Kairen!!!

Can I have a free Croisont too?? [^]

Tatty B xx

sal
18-04-05, 16:08
Hi Pips

It will knock you how it has when you have being having a pretty good time. Just remember how far you have come and this is a blip, yeah maybe a harder one than you have previously experienced but you will get through it. You will also be feeling drained as it does that to us. But dont be so hard on yourself feeling you have let it get to us, it gets to the best of then.

Grap the PMT mate and call me if you get a minute at work and want to talk.

Thinking of you.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

kairen
18-04-05, 16:46
of course Tatty meet me at the side door LOL

kairen x

Meg
18-04-05, 17:48
Blips are hard Pips but you know how to get over them.

Every so often you get a tougher one than normal which puts us out of kilter for a day or two .

It does pass and you will get over it.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

nomorepanic
18-04-05, 18:39
Hiya Pips mate

Hey you did so well last week etc so don't let it get you down ok?

Just keep thinking about Marti and that will cheer you up [:P]:)

Hope you feel better tomorrow.

xxxx

Nicola

Karen
18-04-05, 18:47
Hi Pips

Sorry you're feeling a bit down today. This happens to everyone from time to time, and can knock you a bit.

You can get through it though and back on track.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

sal
18-04-05, 21:34
Hi Pips

Hope you coped with work. Here if you need me hun.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

pips
18-04-05, 23:38
Hi All,;)

[Wow!] You guys are so fantastic [:I] I just can't thank you enough. Tatty Bear[^] Zena[^] Sue[^] Carlin [^]Kairen [^]Sal[^]Meg [^]Nicola[^]Karen[^] for all your kind words and support it really helps enormously. As although my hubby is good and he tries to understand. It's so hard for me to explain to a non sufferer he just doesn't quite get it! He nods [:P] along to what i'm saying but I don't think it goes in really! Bless him! So it's just so great being able to open up to such caring people who understand!

I went to work anyway and got though that! (Thanks Sal for your text hun and kind words it was good of you and i will call you soon mate)

I am still feeling pretty POO :( but i'm trying to be more optimistic and thanks to the good advice and true words you all gave I have a head start!

I think the thing with my anxiety/panic/depression etc is that I was just coping day to day and getting by just managing fine not great but good enough! Then all of a sudden a ladder was in front of me and i started climbing it and every rung I climbed i felt better. It felt so good I was even going about 3 hrs without even thinking about anxiety! [Wow!][Yeah!][:O] The trouble was cause i climbed so high that when it came back and hit me big time [}:)] I fell right down![Oops!][Duh!] It's so blikin hard to make it to the top though[Sigh...]

I know now I have got to start climbing that ladder again. I just feel like someone's pinched my enthusiasm and happiness [Sigh...]. I'm sure it will turn up again probably when i least expect it huh!

Thanks again guys you are ACE! :D

Take care all, ;)

Love and wishes

Pip's XX [:X]

sal
19-04-05, 10:23
Hi Pips

You know you can get back to where you were then move even further on. We are all her to support you and get you back on track. Call me if you want to talk.

Take care hun.

Love Sal xx

tattybear
19-04-05, 10:36
Hi Pips

Im so glad your looking at it positivly and are being optimistic.

I am also feeling the same way, having been climbin the ladder recently and [Oops!] I take a big fall and have to try all over again!![:I]

But I suppose we're gonna have these times, It will just make us sringer and more determined to climb back up to where we were...and even further :D

Tatty B xx

pips
19-04-05, 12:54
Hi Sal & Tatty bear thanks again for the kind words!

Sorry about your fall from the ladder to tatty! I hope we can both start climbing up and up like you say! Thats if Mr Panic stops putting blinkin grease on the rungs!

Determinaton is the key huh!

Take care,

Love PIP'S XX XX

sal
19-04-05, 13:13
Hi Pips

You will get there hun and will help you all i can. Got your text thanks.

You take care of yourself.

Love Sal xx

tattybear
19-04-05, 13:15
Hi Pips..

Yep I guess determination is the key...but its so hard somtimes!

Hope you are having a better day today then yesterday?

Tatty B xx

pips
20-04-05, 11:32
Thank Sal hun & Tatty B,

I hope you feel better to Tatty B.

I'm getting there slowly although very anxious today as going to hospital to have a couple of moles removed this afternoon. Got to find my brave head! I'm not sure Iv'e got one though! LOL!

Yes determination is hard Tatty. We got to find determination about being DETERMINED! if that makes sense!

Take Care,

Love PIP'S XX

Meg
20-04-05, 11:45
Hi Hon,

Hope demoleing goes well. Thinking of you .

pips
20-04-05, 12:25
Thank's alot Meg.

Your kind words are much appreciated.

Take care,

Love PIP'S XX

nomorepanic
20-04-05, 18:34
Pips - how was it ? All ok?

Nicola

kate
20-04-05, 18:40
Hope the hospital visit went well for you Pips.

Love Kate xx

Karen
20-04-05, 22:51
Hope everything went ok for you at the hospital Pips.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

sal
21-04-05, 00:22
Hi Pips

Hope it went okay at the hospital, call me tomorrow so i can see how you are doing and we can have a girly chat.

Take care and here whenever you need me.

Love Sal xx

tattybear
21-04-05, 09:06
Hi Pips....

Hoping everything went ok for you at the hospital and that your feeling better than you were before?

Tatty B xx

pips
21-04-05, 13:49
[Wow!] Guys :D :D

Once again a BIG BIG thankyou for all your support it means so much [Yeah!];)

I had 2 moles removed yesteday from my face it wasn't the nicest experience as you can probably imagine! The worst thing was as it was only a local anaesthetic so I was awake through it and could hear all what was going on. I'm pretty squemish to. Only took 40 minutes though so not to bad.

Just when I thought it was over though I got to have the stiches out in a weeks time :( Wish they had of been dissolvable stiches!

Anyway today I am feeling very sore and tender and a bit down still. Got to go to work soon don't finish till tommorow morning either as got a sleep-in![Sigh...] Could have done without it really but I thought well I only gonna mope around here. I gonna feel sore where ever I go! So might as well go in! I just feel really anxious about it as no one knows in work and the type of plaster on my face is like skin coloured. So it looks really werid as i am fair skinned and this plaster is quite dark. Looks like i got chocolate on my face! LOL[:O] So got some explaining to do![:I]

Sal I will call you soon mate I promise got a long weekend on in work BOO HOO! Thanks so much for your concern hun!

Thanks once again you guys are Fab!

Take good Care all

Loadsa Love PIP'S XX XX [:X]

sal
21-04-05, 22:45
Hi Pips

Pleased it went aswell as could have being expected.

Shame you were at work, but dont forget here if you need me and remember how strong you have being in the past and we will get there again mate.

Miss you and will always be here to support you.

Hope work goes quickly and you are soon at home so you can relax and chill out.

Love Sal xx

Karen
22-04-05, 00:43
Glad it went well Pips. Things like that are never very pleasant but at least it is over with now.

Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Karen

pips
22-04-05, 12:28
Thanks Sal & Karen so much for your kind words!

I hope you are both well.

Take Care,

Love PIP'S XX

sal
22-04-05, 14:01
Hi Pips

Keep in touch and let me know how you are getting on hun.

Take care.

Love Sal xx