PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone

sweet_little_person
16-06-08, 19:38
My name is Kate, i am 24. I joined after my boyfriends mum told me about it. I am a very fussy eater. I dont know if any of you watched the programme on sky last year called "the farm of fussy eaters" i am like that. I wont try new foods cos i fear i am not going to like it, and even worse make me be sick. i have a limited diet and have eaten the same things for 22 years!! If i decided to eat out and there is nothing i like i get upset and panicy.
I have been on an anxiety course, but it didnt help as my therapist didnt understand my problem. so i am back at square one.

I hope to meet other people on here that are fussy eaters, or anyone who has had hypnotherapy to get over there anxiety.

:yesyes:

Zingara
16-06-08, 19:41
I can certainly relate to your problem, Kate! I am just the same. Do you actually have a fear of being sick?

milly jones
16-06-08, 19:44
hi kate

welcome to nmp hun

hope to meet u in chat soon

mlly xxx

sweet_little_person
16-06-08, 19:45
Yeah a bit, i tried tomato soup once and it made me retch. same with turkey breast. but just the thought of trying certain foods makes me upset and feel nauseus. Especially if there is something on my plate with my dinner i dont eat. like ordering a meal and it comes with peas, i have to let someone else get them off my plate and all the food the peas have touched has to go aswell. and i feel so stupid. i am 24 not 3! but thats the way it makes me feel.

chalky
16-06-08, 20:12
Hi Kate,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

kellie
16-06-08, 20:32
Hiya Kate :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :yesyes:
You will get lots of support/advice and make some great friends along the way.

take care. :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nibbles
16-06-08, 22:14
Hi Kate and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

Lindalou64
17-06-08, 02:37
Hello Kate And Welcome.....i Wish Ya Well..........linda

weeble40
17-06-08, 16:51
welcome to NMP hope to see you around sometime

Emma xxx

Southern_Belle
17-06-08, 20:37
Hi Kate,

Welcome to the site. You will get support here.

Many hugs,

Laura

thevoicewithinme
18-06-08, 10:41
Hello and welcome to NMP :smile:

You will find lots of useful advice on here and also get to make some new friends along the way, who truly understand what you are going through.

Kaz xx