PDA

View Full Version : weird feelings

angel666
17-06-08, 14:21
ive had a bad day today went to town shopping & as i was walking around i felt really queasy & panicky my head went a fuzzy like i was gonna pass out i got really scared if anyone else has sufferd this b4 then please post thanks.:unsure:

EmmaJane
17-06-08, 15:37
Hi Ive had this many times before. It is anxiety (panic attack). Best way if you can is to distract yourself from this feeling, when you get it and remember that it wont harm you or make you ill.

Maybe have a read of the Panic Attack section on here or the Symptoms section. Try not to worry, this was a classic anxiety symptom.

Emma x

janeybaby25
17-06-08, 16:20
yes I also have had this feeling many a time! don't worry, you are not alone! xx

cassi23
17-06-08, 16:34
me too hun, used to get this quite alot, it returns when i know i am in a high state of anxiety.

U will be fine, it wont harm you, just try to ignore...easier said than done i know.

cassi xxx

bab
17-06-08, 17:51
Hi Angel - I get this all the time its a classic symptom - horrible tho aint it - lots of love

mandie
17-06-08, 18:56
Hi

Yes i get this. Usually when im at the shops or at work. Its really horrid.

My anxiety has been really high past few months so really been suffering with this

love mandie x

halfnormal
17-06-08, 19:18
Yea got this in the grocery store one time. ALl of a sudden became ultra aware of everything. Sights, sounds, smells, and bodily feelings. Got out of there quick! :)

bab
17-06-08, 19:47
Isnt anxiety just fabulous xx

debera
17-06-08, 21:20
yes i had the same feeling today while i was out having lunch with my sister. that queasy feeling and feeling like i was going to pass out. i didnt feel right at all. my eyes were all hazey. not a nice feeling at all. there has been some stress going on in my life lately.
love debera :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: