PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

cack
17-06-08, 17:18
Hello to all. This is my first time posting on a forum like this. I was diagnosed with generalized anxiety 2 months ago, although I believe I have had it off and on for about 7 years. I never had any problems with anxiety until I was in a hurricane 7 years ago. I had a "mild" panic attack then, and I seem to have lowered my threshhold. Since then, I have had 4 timeframes when I have had anxiety. The one now has been the worse. I seem to have one symptom, then when I convince myself it is anxiety (I am not dying), I move to another symptom. I am going to post a few specifics to see if anyone has reassurances they can offer. Reading threads the last few days has helped me know I am not alone in this struggle. Thanks! Cack

milly jones
17-06-08, 17:57
welcome to the nmp family

hope to chat soon with u hun

all the best

millyxxxx :welcome:

marie1974
17-06-08, 18:06
hiya and welcome you will get lots of advice and support here and realise also that what you suffer from is soo common. you will make new friends too and we are all lovely here hugs and keep posting xxx

kellie
17-06-08, 18:16
Hiya Cack :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :yesyes:
You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way. hope to talk to you in chat sometime.

take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nibbles
17-06-08, 19:48
Hi Cack and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

chalky
17-06-08, 20:03
Hi Cack,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

Southern_Belle
17-06-08, 20:52
Hi Cack,

Welcome to the site. Many here will understand how you are feeling and you will get support.

Many hugs,

Laura

Lindalou64
18-06-08, 00:06
Hello Cack And Welcome..i Wish Ya Well.......linda

Lilith1980
18-06-08, 07:24
Hi Cack

Welcome to NMP :)

Jo xxxxx

jesse08
18-06-08, 07:44
Hi Cack,
NMP is great for support and making new friends. Keep posting about how you are getting on. You are not alone as people on here understand and know how "it" can feel at times.
:welcome:

pooh
18-06-08, 09:02
Hi Cack

Greetings and Salutations! (what movie was that mine in? lol)

Welcome along to the site!

Pooh

thevoicewithinme
18-06-08, 10:33
Hello and welcome to NMP :smile:

You will find lots of useful advice on here and also get to make some new friends along the way, who truly understand what you are going through.

Kaz xx

weeble40
18-06-08, 12:35
welcome to NMP hope to see you around sometime

Emma xxx