PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help???

lukgem
17-06-08, 18:21
Hello,

Sorry to sound stupid but I had a pain in my belly button today and I am not too sure what it could be. I think it could be where my trouser's were digging in but I am worried it could be something else. I have had this pain before but about 6 months ago. The pain only lasts for about 10 minutes and then totally goes. I do not have any other symptons at all, and I don't feel sick and I still feel hungry like normal. I am worried to go to the doctor as they all tell you different things. I hope somone can help.

Thanks

halfnormal
17-06-08, 19:19
Hello,

Sorry to sound stupid but I had a pain in my belly button today and I am not too sure what it could be. I think it could be where my trouser's were digging in but I am worried it could be something else. I have had this pain before but about 6 months ago. The pain only lasts for about 10 minutes and then totally goes. I do not have any other symptons at all, and I don't feel sick and I still feel hungry like normal. I am worried to go to the doctor as they all tell you different things. I hope somone can help.

Thanks

Probably just trapped gas or indegestian or sore muscles. If it was something really bad it would hurt REALLY bad. I get that too sometimes right around the belly button. Sometimes a burning feeling that I swear no one else would ever notice

marie1974
17-06-08, 19:31
hiya u dont sound stupid hun but its prob like u say where your trousers been digging and also like half said above sore muscle etc, please dont panic its nothing to worry about keep busy and try not to think to much and please nooooo googling xxxxxxxx

lukgem
18-06-08, 00:08
thankyou for all your help!!!