PDA

View Full Version : Thank You For This Website

eternally optimistic
17-06-08, 21:43
:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

Hi

I just wanted to say thanks to whoever created this website.

It is great, so therapeutic.....

Cheers

J

nomorepanic
17-06-08, 21:46
Hi Jackie

I created the website back in 2001 as a panic attack sufferer and it has gone from strength to strength over the years thanks to all the admins, moderators and members that devote all their free time to helping others.

Glad it is helping you too.

marie1974
17-06-08, 21:59
the site is brilliant and im always raving on about it, i luv coming on here and chatting and it helps alot of people who dont seem to get much help anywhere else, so to them it there lifeline hugs nicola you have done a super job and everyone else involved xxxx

Nibbles
17-06-08, 22:11
Hi Jackie,

Thanks for writing such a kind post. :hugs: I've been a member for over a year now and feel NMP has really helped get me back on my feet. We should all be very proud for being a part of such a caring community. :hugs:

Take care,

Mike :)

milly jones
18-06-08, 12:33
u all know how i feel about nmp

its wonderful, a salvation, a safe haven. a happy place, for me its like a trip to the local each evening when i can laugh and joke with my mates in chat, and the docs in the morning where i can share my fears and reflect on my life.

thanks is not enough to nic, admin, mods and u special members

love

millxx

Southern_Belle
18-06-08, 15:22
A huge hug for Nic for creating this wonderful place where we no longer feel alone and can offer empathy, support and advice.

Many hugs,

Laura xxx