PDA

View Full Version : What is the worse that could happen to you?

Trixie
18-06-08, 09:53
What is the worse?

Karlos007
18-06-08, 10:08
Thats One Way To Put It :d

Cathy V
18-06-08, 11:45
In what way? do you mean as in thunderbolts and floods, earthquakes and end of the world kind of worst thing, or do you mean losing members of my family or me dying in the mifddle of an 'ctopic episode' kind of worst thing?

milly jones
18-06-08, 11:59
the worst thing that could happen to me with anx is that i make a mistake at work which hurts a child, (teacher), id lose my job, go to prison and lose my families respect and love

i knpw i know anxious predictions, but u did ask lol

mill xx

marie1974
18-06-08, 12:05
the worst thing that could happen to me is losing my lovely hubby cos i love him so much and dunno how i would cope with me and kids without him. the last 9 months i have really learnt alot about me and my hubby and and i love him so much so if something happend to him then it would be horrific

Trixie
18-06-08, 14:17
the worst thing that could happen to me is losing my lovely hubby cos i love him so much and dunno how i would cope with me and kids without him. the last 9 months i have really learnt alot about me and my hubby and and i love him so much so if something happend to him then it would be horrific

What I was trying to ask out in a roundabout way was many members on this board worry constantly about their health that they might have a brain tumour or cancer in some other part of their body. Every day when we step outside the house we could get run over, attacked and die as a result of such but do we worry about this?

My worry is that my pets will be taken ill in the middle of the night or at Christmas and I cannot get them to the vets.

marie1974
18-06-08, 14:22
oh sorry hehe well i always worry about cancer and wot if i die and it got worse after my nan died but i try to keep busy and not think too much and luckily its not a constant every day worry at the moment.

joyce1980
18-06-08, 14:33
Everyone seems scared of loosing someone they love or leaving them.

The worst thing that could happen is already happening none of us are living the lives we were given to the full.

But there is always hope!

xx:bighug1:

marie1974
18-06-08, 14:36
very true joyce xxx

EmmaJane
18-06-08, 15:22
Joyce that is so absolutely true. I may try and think about it that way. May help me through my health anxiety im having at the moment

Emma x