PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Driving Test Tomorrow..

TheOriginal_BIRD
18-06-08, 16:54
:weep: Well, its my 3rd test tomorrow, and as much as i like to pretend im fine to everybody, which i always do, im NOT FINE!:doh:
im so scared.:weep:
im fed up with people asking me 'have you passed yet?' as if i cant drive, and are telling me its just nerves..:shrug:

JUST NERVES!? for a person who suffers from panic attacks it is TERRIFYING!!!!!!

my first test went fine, and i was so proud of myself that id done it..even though i failed with just 4 minors and 1 serious. i just thought WOW, even though i was so upset i felt so happy with myself..

my second was BAD. i mucked it up and had a panic attack when i was driving, which has never happened before, and because of the situation i didnt dare to say anything, so continued to drive feeling like i was about to die any second or throw up. i couldnt think, my legs were shaking, and at one point i felt so faint i had to pull up.
needless to say, i failed..quite badly really!

so now tomorrow is my 3rd test, and i hope its my final one! i cant go through this again..i just cant..:weep: i have to build myself up for weeks before hand, i lose sleep, i cant eat, and im dreading it..hmpph..
was feeling like a rant thought id have one!! :)
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: thankyou for reading :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Tom_M
18-06-08, 17:03
Good luck on your driving test. I remember when I sat my driving test, the examiner ask me to pull over, she then said "you better wipe your classes, as I'm sure you can't see where you are going". She was right. I sweated that much that the sweat just dripped onto my classes, obscuring my view. I did pass, even though I changed lanes without indicating.

Tom

janeybaby25
18-06-08, 17:06
I didn't pass till my 7th time! I feel for ya! good luck. xxxx

mandie
18-06-08, 17:29
Hi good luck for tomorrow. What about taking some rescue remedy before the test.

I took my 4th test a year ago and finally passed.

love mandie x

lorac
18-06-08, 17:43
Wising you all the best of luck

Carol
x

milly jones
18-06-08, 17:45
best of luck hun

try and relax and let us know how it goes

lots of nmp hugs

milly xx

Granny Primark
18-06-08, 20:52
:yesyes:Best of luck for tomorrow.:yesyes:
Heres hoping I read your post on success stories. My fingers,arms and legs are crossed for you.

eternally optimistic
18-06-08, 22:27
gud luck, youll be fine.

Kim Baker
18-06-08, 23:32
"Good Luck!" tomorrow:)

My Daughter passed on her third attempt.

Will be thinking of you!

Love,
Kim X

jesse08
19-06-08, 06:54
Good Luck TODAY with your test.

jo61
19-06-08, 07:27
Will be thinking of you today. Good luck :yesyes:

Sweetpea Jade
19-06-08, 10:13
I do hope you pass, i passed fourth time, felt like giving up, but i carried on and have never looked back. I am sure you will do well and will be able to get rid of those L plates.

GOOD LUCK

Lilith1980
19-06-08, 10:33
Good luck for today honey, you're bound to be nervous but give it your best shot - that's all you can do :hugs:

Jo xxxxx