PDA

View Full Version : Weirdo

keepemlaughing
18-06-08, 19:57
Hey yall. i am a 49 year old woman who suffers from.....i don't know what. I was diagnosed as bi-polar, but i never seem very manic. if anything i suffer from a real lack energy. i am always chronically tired.

does anyone taking lithium suffer from hands twitching? it is very disturbing and i am going to stop the meds because of it. i am currently on abilify (new), zoloft, and trazadone for sleep. and the lithium which i am stopping today.

anyway, hello!

sheryl:shrug:

paulita
18-06-08, 21:55
hi sheryl, I know how you are feeling.maybe you have been misdiagnosed and it maybe somesthing else given the tiredness. my meds gave me alsorts of side effects like jumping sensations.. so its all normal just the chemicals I suppose. take care..

milly jones
18-06-08, 22:36
hi sheryl we met in chat tonight

im not bipolar so i cant comment hun

but good to meet u just the same

i said id reply yo ur post xxx

milly xxx

kellie
18-06-08, 23:14
Hiya sheryl :welcome: to nmp its lovely to have you here :yesyes: .
You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way. have you had any test done by your doc for the cronick tierdness? you may have animeia and need to have it treated.
hope to talk to you in the chat room sometime

take care :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oceanblue
18-06-08, 23:27
Hiya Sheryl,

I have Bipolar, but have had manic episodes. It's unusal for a doctor to diagnose you with this illness without going through a manic stage. I understand there are different levels to the illness, but this is what I thought docs assessed the illness by.

Do you think the tiredness is related to a depressive stage ? If not, anaemia could be a possibility or even problems with your Thyroid. Have you had your Thyroid checked to see if you're Under? Best to get yourself checked.

Hope you feel better soon xx

keepemlaughing
19-06-08, 00:17
thanks for all the responses. i am having my thyroid checked soon. i used to have manic espisodes, just not for a long long time now. i suffer from bouts of anxiety and then depression.:scared15:

Lilith1980
19-06-08, 10:15
Hi Sheryl

I cant give any advice hun but welcome to NMP :)

Jo xxxxx

Nibbles
19-06-08, 19:12
Hi Sheryl and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)

Southern_Belle
19-06-08, 20:43
Hi Sheryl,

Welcome to the site. Many here will understand how you are feeling and you will get support. The only med I have been on that you are taking was trazadone for sleeping but I am no longer on it.

Take care,

Laura

weeble40
19-06-08, 20:53
welcome to NMP hope to see you around sometime

Emma xxx

EmmaJane
19-06-08, 21:08
Hi Sheryl.. Welcome to the site

Emma x

Lindalou64
20-06-08, 13:09
Hello Sheryl And Welcome Have You Had Your B12 Levels Tested I Know I Get A B12 Shot Monthly For It......that Will Cause Fatigue And Like Ya Said Ya Thyroid........i Wish Ya Well............linda

nomorepanic
22-06-08, 16:11
Hi Sheryl

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.
Hope we can be of some help.

Have a good read of the website pages on the left as well for loads of advice and tips for coping.

chalky
22-06-08, 20:05
Hi Sheryl,

Welcome to the Forum,

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky