PDA

View Full Version : Things Getting Worse

turnthelighton
19-06-08, 06:42
I seem to have slipped down hill fast this week and my hand shaking has taken over, can not think of anything else and it is driving me nuts. I have done so much research now that it scares the pants of me.

I am having wierd dreams about my hand as well and that is when I do sleep, I am trying to relax and when I do or take my mind of it I do not notice it but unfortunatly this is not happening enough.

I think I will have to make an appt with the doctors as I am so worried and feel sick.

Thanks for reading.

jesse08
19-06-08, 06:46
Hi there, sounds like a good idea to get checked out by your Doctor. Good Luck. let us know how it goes. Hopefully it will give you some reassurance. Wishing you all the Best.
:flowers:

Karlos007
19-06-08, 08:18
hey ive had a lot of problems with the shakes and there getting worse. Im sure your should be ok tho, try going to see your doctor to be on the safe side and they will probably send you for some blood tests, it could be hyperthiroidisim.
best of luck.

turnthelighton
19-06-08, 18:32
Hi everyone, I plucked up the courage and went to the doctors. He was very good and spent some time with me going over my symptoms etc. He did lots of checks on me getting me to touch his finger with my hand and my nose etc. I struggled a bit with my 'tremor' hand but I was so nervous in there, he also noticed that my tremor only came when I stretched out or tried to do things with that hand. He concluded his findings a Begnign Tremor (hope that is the correct spelling) he thinks I have had it a very long time and it is the anxiety and meds that may have made it worse. I do remember always having a shaky hand, so lets hope he is write. I told him about my worries about Parkinsons D and MS and he said it was not Parkinsons D and he did not think MS, he did say that he could not gtd I would ever get MS but I must try and move on.

So I am realived and now just to battle on with the anxiety.....

halfnormal
19-06-08, 19:17
Good work congrats!

Claesand
03-07-08, 00:08
Parkinson tremors are the other way around, they go away (or at least are reduced) when you consciously move the hand. Tremor is not as far as I know something that makes them look at MS - which is not to say it wouldn't scare the sht out of me - but I can be wise and tempered about others' symptoms at least :)