PDA

View Full Version : Hello

sandy47
19-06-08, 21:06
I'm a novice at this sort of thing but unfortunately not at suffering from anxiety.I've had anxiety related difficulties for 12 years now and still don't seem to be able to find inner peace.I've had lots of treatments some more successful than others but continue to suffer horrible symptoms. Despite this life goes on but I wish it didn't feel that I'm existing rather than living:weep:

marie1974
19-06-08, 21:12
hi there and welcome you will get lots of great advice and support here and meet new friends too, we are all lovely. i am having cbt for social anxiety and other anxietys etc and its going great really boosted my confidence. i am a firm believer too that keeping busy and not having to much thinking time is good for keeping us positive and also exercise i brisk walk every day and it got rid of my depression and makes me loads more motiviated, positive and happier. keep posting and we will do out best to help u hugs xxx

Southern_Belle
19-06-08, 21:14
Hi Sandy,

Welcome to the site. You will find that many here will understand how you have been feeling and you will get support.

Take care,

Laura

EmmaJane
19-06-08, 21:17
Hi Sandy

Welcome to the site.

I think you will find a lot of us just exist, rather than live life properly. I know Im one of them.

Emma xx

kellie
20-06-08, 10:11
Hiya sandy, welcome to nmp its lovely to have you here.
You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along they way. Hope to talk to you in chat soon.

take care.

kellie. xxxxxxxxx

milly jones
20-06-08, 12:55
hi sandy

hope u find some peace with us here

love

milly xxx :hugs:

Lindalou64
20-06-08, 13:02
Hello Sandy And Welcome.....wish Ya Well.......linda

weeble40
20-06-08, 19:04
welcome to NMP hope to see you around sometime

Emma xxx

nomorepanic
22-06-08, 16:07
Hi Sandy

A warm :welcome: aboard and lovely to see you here.
Hope we can be of some help.

Have a good read of the website pages on the left as well for loads of advice and tips for coping.

chalky
22-06-08, 20:12
Hi Sandy,

Welcome to the Forum.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You will get loads of support and advice here.
Best wishes,
Chalky

Nibbles
22-06-08, 22:09
Hi Sandy and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way.

Take care,

Mike :)