Hi All:D

Just putting feelers out here:D

Anyone want another local meet up?????

We have had 2 good ones now locally

Feedback please????:shrug:

Luv Kaz x x x:hugs:

yorkylover
19-06-08, 23:00
Sounds good,but all depends again on how Im feeling nearer the time.So I wont say yes but I wont say no:yesyes:

bluesparkle
20-06-08, 11:27
thought i may leave this blank !!!! as you know my answer lol
but i thought id write it anyway. . . YES PLEASE :yesyes:
will have the same prob of working every other weekend but if i know the date soon enough i can try to swap it.
rach
x

kazzie
20-06-08, 12:23
Ok Ellen and Rach:D

Will wait to see if we get a few more and then move on to a date etc:yesyes:

Ellen that sounds a good idea....and it worked well for you last time eh:yahoo:

Right we will let this run a bit and see what transpires:whistles:

Kaz x x x:hugs:

gary_2.0
21-06-08, 14:19
:yesyes: Yes indeed you can count me in. The benefits far outweigh all the anxiety before hand.

I most definately need to have something to focus on after a bad few days here in my cell plus of course I want to see all my new friends again after such a positive time last month.:D

kazzie
22-06-08, 17:46

After talking to Gary I think we will go back to The Alverbank as it seemed to tick all the boxes and there is a big garden so Ellen can bring Buddy and Ollie if she comes:yesyes:
I suggest either 26th July or 2nd August as suitable dates but this is up for discussion obviously:shades:

Has anyone heard from Celeste from the last meet up or Goodlife from the Fareham meet???? If anyone is in touch could they please alert them to this one???

Right over to you:whistles:

Granny Primark
22-06-08, 21:58
kazzie im coming down to New Milton on the 30th Aug for a week
I hope you can arrange a meetup then.

bluesparkle
23-06-08, 11:38
26th july is best for me kazzie. . .
but like ive said if others prefer the other date i will try to swap shift
rach x

kazzie
23-06-08, 11:55

In view of what Lynn has posted shall we change it to the end of August:D

Also Lynn would you be ok to come to the Alverbank hotel from where you are staying.....not that far away near Lee on Solent????

Or we could have one in july and one in August

Thoughts please:shrug:

Kaz x:hugs:

gary_2.0
25-06-08, 21:53
Sorry I've not been around here just lately. I'm in a curious limbo stage between building upon the success of attending the last meet-up and one or two problems with family and friends that seek to sap what energy I have. I mention this only in reference to my lack of posts here. My enthusiasm for these get-together's remains undiminished however.:)

:yesyes: I second having one in July and one in August. Personally I should like to go to as many as possible because the benefits, particularly for someone like me who simply doesn't go out otherwise, are unrivaled. Also, rather obviously, it gives people more options and therefore possibly less pressure.

gary_2.0
02-07-08, 19:09
Topic due for a bump do you think?

Looks like another cosy get-together then. No problem. If we're the same line-up as last time it'll be splendid none-the-less. Perhaps I'll be more relaxed and chatty this time. Am I the only one who thought "Everyone else seems far more at ease than me"? 'At ease', being a relative term in our case of course. Although we all look pretty 'normal' from the photos. Blimey I'm going to have to find a different set of clothes to wear. Sadly I do worry about this sort of thing.

Still undecided about getting a car. The one I initially wanted looks to have gone but another, perhaps better spec, is sitting there giving me the eye! I think the decision would be much easier if I had a garage or a spot to park right next to the house. A bat-cave, that's what I need!:D

That's about all I have to report for now. I'm doing 'ok' and hope you are too :)

kazzie
04-07-08, 14:15
Cheers for the bump Gary:D

Ive been totally out of the game for days now due to being poorly but I will be fine for the meet up:hugs:

Thumper
04-07-08, 15:33
sounds good to me x

gary_2.0
05-07-08, 04:57
@Kazzie: Sorry to hear you're not too chipper. Maybe a bit rundown from all that you've had to deal with lately perhaps? I hope you'll soon be feeling well again. :bighug1: Hey you'd better be alright if I get this car because I'm taking us shopping! :yesyes:

@Thumper: Hi and welcome to the forum. Hope you make it along to the meet. From reading your posts I'm sure it can only do you good to get out and meet some new people - even if it's just us lot! :) It's so easy to get pulled down by the weight of depression. Something I know only too well. If you need to talk anytime just PM me.

:ohmy: Good grief look at the time, it's tomorrow already!

bluesparkle
05-07-08, 09:34
hi
hope you are feeling better kazzie :hugs:
not really around much at the moment but i am still interested in the meet
rach
x

yorkylover
05-07-08, 12:13
Hey Kazz hope you feel better soon,Im not feeling to good at the mo.:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

gary_2.0
05-07-08, 12:25
Morning Ellen. I'm sorry you're also not too bright at the moment. I hope the clouds soon roll by and let in a little more light. :bighug1:

Sax
05-07-08, 20:33
i wanna come but can you confirm day, date and time please! i ALSO am not sure quite where you mean, i use to live in Emsworth and came to Bosham meet but are you now going wayyyyyyyy nearer S'hampton?:shrug:

gary_2.0
06-07-08, 02:03
Provisional time and date is Saturday 26th July at 2pm. Plus there is also a plan to have one in August too pending enough interest.

The location is the Alverbank Country House Hotel (http://www.alverbankhotel.co.uk/), Stokes Bay Rd, Gosport, Hampshire, PO12 2QT - 023 92510005. If the weather is kind to us again we can use the garden. See the Gallery to witness how spacious it is. Even the wedding party that arrived while we were there failed to make the place feel crowded. Another plus point is the car park, which is in clear sight of the garden, so nobody need feel trapped.

Find it here at Google Maps (http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Alverbank+Country+House+Hotel&sll=53.800651,-4.064941&sspn=10.572813,27.246094&ie=UTF8&ll=50.787191,-1.159573&spn=0.011042,0.026608&t=h&z=15&iwloc=A) page. They will also plot directions (http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?li=d&hl=en&f=d&iwstate1=dir:to&daddr=Stokes+Bay+Rd,+Gosport,+PO12+2QT+%28Alverban k+Country+House+Hotel%29&geocode=9610902731946845324,50.785631,-1.161504&iwloc=1&dq=Alverbank+Country+House+Hotel&cid=50785631,-1161504,17205304135499598098&ei=3AxwSI68Eobk2wLogt2WBg) from your start point.

If you've never used Google Maps before then you're in for a treat because not only does it offer you accurate street plans but you can also navigate freely using satellite images. I once took a virtual trip from my house in Gosport, along the A32, up Stoke Road, over the ferry and ended up in Southsea. :blush: Sounds a bit sad I know, but the technology really is incredible. Perfect for agoraphobics like me. I was thinking of going to London next then perhaps a trip to Spain.:D

Somebody here has too much time on their hands, don't you think!?

kazzie
07-07-08, 19:06
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I thought it was on 31st July

Kaz x x x

gary_2.0
08-07-08, 13:48
I was working from your post here (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showpost.php?p=352347&postcount=6) Kazzie: "I suggest either 26th July or 2nd August as suitable dates but this is up for discussion obviously"

I can't see the 31st mentioned anywhere else in the thread but it wouldn't be the first time I've missed something obvious :blush: As always, any date is good for me.

kazzie
08-07-08, 15:32
Im so silly sometimes:whistles:

The meet up is indeed on 26th july, I was getting muddled with the last one rofl:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Sorry for the confusion

gary_2.0
08-07-08, 17:41
That's ok Kazzie despite all the evidence to the contrary I still wasn't convinced I hadn't missed something. I can be a bit scatty with dates. Well scatty generally perhaps, but I like to think it's one of my more charming, playful features. :shades:

So the countdown begins then. Lets hope for good weather again.:cloud9:

Thumper
14-07-08, 23:32
im on holiday then hope u have a nice time although i am stopping off in eastleigh which isnt far from there ill try and mke it kazzie u able to send me a PM with details?

kazzie
16-07-08, 23:31
Giving this a bump:D

Week on Saturday!!!!

Looks like being the smallest meet yet!!!!

You and me Gary lol

Oh well we will have a laugh Im sure!!!!

nomorepanic
16-07-08, 23:40
Have a fab time guys

I am not ready to travel this far yet in a day since my recent setback but I wish you all well.

kazzie
16-07-08, 23:58
Awwww Nic I understand:hugs:

One day soon maybe mate:hugs:

yorkylover
17-07-08, 16:32
can't promise anything at this moment Kazz.Going through a rough patch at present,feeling very anxious,down all the rest of it.:weep: Not myself:weep:

Will see how things go in the week.:hugs:

kazzie
17-07-08, 17:35
Ok Ellen:hugs:

Last minute seems to work well for you so go for it!!!

See how you feel on the day:yesyes:

Hope the clouds soon pass:flowers:

gary_2.0
17-07-08, 20:31
A reminder of where, when and how to find the Alverbank for our meet-up:

Date:
Saturday 26th July

Time:
2pm

The location
Alverbank Country House Hotel,
Stokes Bay Rd,
Gosport,
Hampshire,
PO12 2QT

Plus if you click back to my earlier posting here (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showpost.php?p=356939&postcount=19), you will find two links to maps and directions courtesy of google maps which makes route planning quite easy. But please don't hesitate to ask for help if you need it. :yesyes:

@Ellen, I'm feeling really awful too, and have been for a couple of weeks now at least, so my thoughts are with you. I'm going to have to push hard to be there but I'm determined because I know it will do me good. Wishing you strength for the day. :)

kazzie
17-07-08, 20:58
Cheers for that Gary me old bean:yesyes:

Thumper
18-07-08, 11:50
I should be there,

Just very very nervous about it all

Faye xx

yorkylover
18-07-08, 13:01
We all get like that Thumper,so we are all in the same boat,last one was small and nice.:hugs:

kazzie
21-07-08, 15:50
Just bumping this as the meet up is this Saturday:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

Looks like the weather is gonna be good as well:yesyes:

Hope a few peeps will make it:yesyes:

yorkylover
21-07-08, 15:55
Will see nearer sat Kazz,cant promise.:hugs:

kazzie
21-07-08, 16:04
No worries Ellen:hugs:

If no one makes it on the day so be it.......gives me a good excuse to waste an afternoon in the beer garden:D

Just wait an see what transpires on the day, I find its the best way:yesyes:

Would be good to see old and new friends tho:yesyes:

Thumper
22-07-08, 15:06
still not 100% sure will let u know xx

Sax
22-07-08, 15:27
kazzie if not working i'd come for sure, please let me know the next meet date i'll book it off in advance!!!!!!!! around Bosham is better for me, s'hampton a bit far but willing as always to collect Trac from Gosport if i'm able to come!

Kaz take some pics please love x

gary_2.0
23-07-08, 01:32
still not 100% sure will let u know xx

I understand completely. Try not to think about it until the day itself then see how you feel. I came so very close to backing out last time, and there's no guarantee I'll be at this one. I was very quiet and felt extremely vunerable and nervous but of course I'm so glad I made it and had the chance to meet some new people.

I'm stating the obvious here aren't I?

Just wanted to say that we all understand and share your fears so best of luck on the day.

And that goes for all of us. :)

Karen
24-07-08, 01:53
I might've been able to try this one but unfortunately I'm supposed to be moving this weekend so I can't make it.

Maybe the next one.

Have a good time guys :yesyes:

Karen xx

kazzie
24-07-08, 15:57
Thanks Karen:hugs:

Good luck with the move:yesyes:

Would be lovely to meet you again sometime:yesyes:

Oh and Sax, I will take some photos if anyone is there:shrug:

yorkylover
24-07-08, 17:03
O Kazz I shall feel really bad if I cant turn up Sat now,be awful if your there all alone.Why is it all the other meet up's have quite a gathering,is it something to do with being in the South!!!!!!:weep: :weep:

gary_2.0
24-07-08, 19:28
Why is it all the other meet up's have quite a gathering,is it something to do with being in the South!!!!!!:weep: :weep:

I hope more people will be able to make it in the future. In my view the Alverbank is a perfect place to meet. So relaxed, peaceful and safe.

Sax
24-07-08, 21:39
There were quite a crowd at the Bosham meet if you check out the pics! I guess its just timing and dragging Nic/Alex and Meg/Jess etc all down from 'up there' and hoping its suitable for lots eh!
Wish I could come but defo another time x

kazzie
25-07-08, 12:08
Ellen:hugs: Bless you but I wont be alone Roger will be there!!! So you do whatever makes you feel comfy:yesyes:

I think the reason we dont get very big turn outs is like Sax said its not central enough, we are kinda out on a limb down here!!! That said I personally prefer the smaller meet ups because you get to chat to everyone there:yesyes:

Gary if you still want a lift can you text me so we can arrange time and place please:D

Thumper hope you have a safe trip down here and also hope to see you tommorrow:yesyes:

I dont know whats happened to Celeste or Goodlife who have attended other meets:shrug:

Oh nearly forgot Bluesparkle.....are you able to make it this time:shrug:

Well see you all soon I hope:D

yorkylover
25-07-08, 13:04
I dont know whats happend to celeste,she hasnt been here in a while.

kazzie
26-07-08, 11:53
FINAL BUMP MEET UP IS TODAY!!!:yesyes:

Looks like Gary and Thumper will be there:yesyes:

Everyone else welcome:yesyes:

yorkylover
26-07-08, 18:07
Sorry didn't make it Kazz,lots happening at the mo.Hope it went well and that you got some pic's.:yesyes:

kazzie
26-07-08, 22:24
:hugs: Ellen:hugs:

You, Rich and Buddy were missed:hugs:

But no probs you can only do what you can do:)

We had a lovely time......there was just Gary, Thumper, Myself and Roger

Oh and we were joined by Thumpers cousin and his 2 adorable little girls:)

So all in all a lovely afternoon(that went on to about 6 ish I think lol)

And the weather well perfect!!!!

Hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did

And Gary has some pics which He will send to Nic who I hope will put them on the gallery in due course:yesyes:

When looking at the pics note the amount of drinks Thumper has in front of her ROFL!!!!!!:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Karen
26-07-08, 22:54
I'm glad you all had a lovely time :yesyes: :hugs:

Karen xx

yorkylover
26-07-08, 23:07
Im so pleased you all had a lovely time,weather was brilliant for you all.Take it there was no wedding this time!!!!:roflmao:

I will try and bring Buddy or Ollie another time,it was far to hot for Buddy today.

Well done Thumper for making the meet up:yahoo: and well done Gary for your second one:yahoo: xxxxxxxxxx

kazzie
26-07-08, 23:20
Thanks Karen and Ellen:hugs:

Actually Ellen the garden there is really shady so it wasent too hot(but granted I dont have a big furry coat like Buddy lol)!!!

And sadly we dident gatecrash a wedding this time(and I wore me hat lol)

It was just nice to be out for a change!!!!

Hope things improve for you soon Ellen:hugs:

Karen.....hope the move went ok hunny:hugs:

Thumper
26-07-08, 23:36
i dont drink lol
they were someone elses lmao
thanks for a great time enjoyed it im still drinking lol and im impressed my writting is ok x

kazzie
26-07-08, 23:46
Thats true Thumper:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Well you dont drink 1 at a time ROFL:whistles:

1st time I have ever seen someone buy 4 drinks in one go!!!!!!

I of course was drinking mineral water:noangel:

YEAH RIGHT:roflmao:

Just glad we all had a laugh:yesyes:

gary_2.0
27-07-08, 00:25
Good venue, good weather, great people. Sorry not to have your company this time Ellen. I hope things settle down for you soon. :)

Well done to Thumper especially for making such an effort so far from home. It was great to meet you, your cousin and those lovely children. Hope you enjoy the rest of your holiday. :yesyes:

These meet-ups really do me the power of good. Thanks again to Roger for the lift and Kaz for the flirt! :shades: :D

:kewlpics: Photos to follow shortly...

Thumper
27-07-08, 00:29
I only brought 4 drinks cause i had to spend over £10 to pay on my card lol

Mineral water is great lol thats what was really in them bottles rofl

Gary no editing the pics ok lol

will be looking forward to the next one and hope to see u there ellen hope things sort themselves out xx

kazzie
27-07-08, 00:31
Ohhh Gary:)

Thanks for the fondle of your beard:bighug1:

Mmmmm enjoyed that:D

Sadly Thumper had no beard to fondle:whistles:

Rofl

Crazy lot

Ooops sorry Gary and the grope of the knee:D

gary_2.0
27-07-08, 00:31
Gary no editing the pics ok lol

You're putting ideas in my head now :D

gary_2.0
27-07-08, 00:37
Ohhh Gary:)

Thanks for the fondle of your beard:bighug1:

Mmmmm enjoyed that:D

Sadly Thumper had no beard to fondle:whistles:

Rofl

Crazy lot

Ooops sorry Gary and the grope of the knee:D

This thread's starting to sound like a drunken orgy :noangel:

kazzie
27-07-08, 00:39
Thumper:)

The mineral water was blue??????

Mmmmm I think it was WKD:yesyes:

And Gary if u are editing pics can I look 25 in them please:yesyes:

Thumper
27-07-08, 00:46
Yup mineral water i added blueburry juice in it lol xxx

Thumper
27-07-08, 00:48
Meeeeeeeeeee giving u ideas

never lol

Thumper
27-07-08, 00:50
right peps im doing the offski best get some shut eye before the 4hr drive to my holiday destination LOL

Nice sun sea sand and .................................drink lol (bet u thought i was gonna say something else)

O yea also the nice BBQ on the decking looking out to see am i making u jealous yet lmao

talk to u tomo xxx

Sax
27-07-08, 01:46
.......... Kaz for the flirt!

OMG I'm soooooooooooooooo sorry I missed this meet :scared15: Not that I love a good flirt! Just love watching Kaz thinking she can pmsl.....

Sounds fun, can't wait for the next one, will book it off if poss and kaz - you don't drink and i'm Mother Teresa! Look forward to the pics and seeing Kaz trying to look 25 x Glad you had fun guys

kazzie
27-07-08, 11:24
Sax u cheeky moo:hugs:

Would be good to see you again we were thinking Bosham end of Sept time

Can you remember the name of the pub where we met cos it was a good one???

Ohhhhh and safe journey today Thumper.....Happy Hols:hugs:

gary_2.0
27-07-08, 16:08
Bosham Inn (http://www.pub-explorer.com/wsussex/pub/boshaminnbosham.htm)? Main Road, Bosham, nr Chidham, Chichester, West Sussex

They have a garden too :yesyes: http://www.pub-explorer.com/wsussex/photo/boshaminnbosham3.jpg

Sax
27-07-08, 16:21
Thats the one - The Bosham Inn (Chidham)

kazzie
27-07-08, 20:33
That must be the back of it rofl cos I dont recognise it and I was on mineral water as usual:noangel:

Right if I dont do a new post we will get no where fast here:whistles:

Have a look for it under meet ups:yesyes:

Ohhh and Gary when I do the new post can you post that link on it please you brainy creature:hugs:

gary_2.0
28-07-08, 04:36
Click here (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33609) to view the thread for the next South Coast meet-up, as mentioned above, at The Bosham Inn.

nomorepanic
29-07-08, 21:33
Pics now uploaded - cheers Gary for them :hugs: :yesyes:

gary_2.0
29-07-08, 22:12
Thank you Nicola :)

Thumper
08-08-08, 22:02
them pics i dont know who was drinking them wkd rofl