PDA

View Full Version : Feeling down

lesleya
20-06-08, 14:36
Feel let down and miserable.
Ive had to come home from work not well at 11am after a really bad pa and i feel gross just now. Ive tried really hard since i was off work for 5 months a year ago to pull myself together, and tried not to let the panic attacks get to me, but i had to give in today and i really feel like ive let myself and my husband down and feel as though im back to square one again.
My husband came and picked me up from work and brought me home via the doctors surgery. My gp thinks its anxiety, but ive got to go have bloods done in an hours time again in case ive got an infection or something else that might be making me feel like this?
I went into chat at 2pm and sat for 14 mins and not one person said 'hello' to me. Im probably just indulging myself and feeling sorry for myself right now, as i know everyones got their own problems and they are more than likely a lot worse than mine, but ive grown to rely on nmp for support and just feel a little raw...sorry

samc100
20-06-08, 14:46
Oh come here and let's have a huge hug. Sounds like a stinker of a day.

Regardless whether it is anixiety or an infection when you get back from the Dr's today you run yourself a relaxing bath, take one trashy magazine and you lay in your relaxing bath until you have read the magazine. Then down to the settee for feet up. Drink water and have something light for dinner. Then bed. Your body probably wants a good rest after this rotten day

xxxxxxxxx

P.S. I nag my OH just as much as I can nag you!

kellie
20-06-08, 15:25
Awwwww les hun im sorry you are feeling so low today :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: and i hope tomorrow is better for you.
Try to have a relaxing day as sam has suggested and dont let your mind do over time with you. dont be so hard on yourself ok. you have done realy well to be getting back to work so dont feel you have let anyone down. I hope your blood test are all fine. talk to you soon.
Thinking of you

take care. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lesleya
20-06-08, 18:42
Thanks kellie and sam i really appreciate your messages im feeling a little better in myself now thanks. I just feel so frustrated by giving in today. I panic most days at work but ive been able to fight it off lately....but for whatever reason today i just couldnt. I had my monthly meeting with my manager last week and joked with him that i must be due some sick time off because ive not had any since last year...he's gonig to think im doing it deliberately now!
My blood results will be back thursday, theyve tested me for thyroid/kidney/liver/calcium/glucose and finally menopause which ive asked loads of times for and never been given, so hopefully i might have it sorted before next weekend.
Thanks again xxx:hugs: